George Square for 55

Behave yourself though, there will Be a lot of tims and yessers looking for an opportunity to slag us off and make the most of anything.

I will celebrate like fuk and not give one.

9-in-a-row was my greatest giruy moment amongst a poet infested neighbourhood I lived in at the time, sang all the songs loudly annoying every mentally challenged in the street, I was admittedly fleeing and the wife wasn't too happy at the time but laughs about it now.

I'm getting on a bit (shit!) but thankfully live in a street full of nice respectful Proddy/Bear/Unionists/Rangers folk.
George Square is where I want a party, because it's our place.
The Mrs agrees, so I'm happy with that. :cool:

Just reporting back after speaking to the wife during a casual cigarette break after an unbelievable heavy session (pics to follow) She's up for it 100%.

Amazing what #55georgesquare does for the sex life.:)

Slight downside to it though, I've agreed to wash and dry the dishes and go for the messages in order to make this happen.

She said she'll meet me in George Square after I've finished (have to hoover the place as well and feed the cat :mad:)

Happy with that.;)

It’ll make the Hong Kong extradition protests look like a night out in a phone box.

I’ll be doing a week long crawl of every rangers pub in town too as well as all that I’ll also be arranging a flute band to belt out the sash in front of the house of a 19th Century Terrorist bastard I know. One that took way too much delight in our troubles. Oh yes.

Behave yourself though, there will Be a lot of tims and yessers looking for an opportunity to slag us off and make the most of anything.

No offence mate but these people will find fault in anything we do or say simply because it’s us.
That’s just inherent with them and it will never ever change. When the time comes (and it’s coming alright) every bear should celebrate the occasion with the same passion as we’ve always done.

I get annoyed with the notion that they are somehow fit to sit in judgment of ANYONE let alone Rangers fans so enjoy your day and let’s not be worried about what that mob think AT ALL!

It’ll make the Hong Kong extradition protests look like a night out in a phone box.

I’ll be doing a week long crawl of every rangers pub in town too as well as all that I’ll also be arranging a flute band to belt out the sash in front of the house of a 19th Century Terrorist bastard I know. One that took way too much delight in our troubles. Oh yes.

You'll have to be quick with the flute band.

Your "friend" could be heading for the Erskine bridge.

I live just south of Preston, and i’ll be booking myself in to some accommodation for a few days/week when we know which game seals it for us. I’ve watched rangers win numerous titles, but I think this will be the most emotional yet. I can’t think about it without selling up already.

F**k them.

If you want to have a wee quiet celebration crack on but I'll be in George Sqaure giving it the big one and in the meantime letting every tim know that I'm there and celebrating with all the bears until I can no longer walk.

When it happens (I don't know if it's this season, next season whenever) I have my plan in place. Straight up the road for the title party at Ibrox unless we win it there and the week off work.

Live images from George Square when we win 55. It’s going to be absolute bedlam and unprecedented.
3skvo34.jpg

Back