George Square Repair Bill In Full (£58k)

So 1 bench had to be replaced, no reason just needs replaced.

3 benches are beyond repair, so what was the 1 bench replaced for if they are stating beyond repair for these ones then?

2 benches can't be repaired, so not beyond repair, just can't be repaired.

Did a different person write each line ffs. It's like reading a 2 ronnies sketch.

Hang on they're mentioning Glasgow Green and Gartcraig FFS :)):)):))

Are they just toting up any vandalism and litter anywhere in Glasgow and lumping it in?

Get fooked hahahaha.

£22,000 and hundreds of man hours to sort it piss off.

Risible.

All of that is just an absolute lie.

What needs to happen is for these corrupt fucking idiots to provide unequivocal proof that these works actually took place.

I would bet my yearly salary that not even half of a quarter of this nonsense actually happened.

What’s worse, those charges are done by people who actually get PAID by this corrupt mob of rangers and Britain hating bastards. It’s done by employees who earn a wage from this council, via us the taxpayer. It’s a fucking joke and I would love for this mob to prove it.

No fan should pay a penny imo as the gcc knew fans were going to gather there and should have taken appropriate measures for waste, toilets and other necessities!

No doubt the gcc civil servants hoping to fill their boots expenses wise or other by using any means including exaggeration of this itemised bill! Maybe they can sell the square to us for a song to even up the anti protestant motivational deal they made when given celtic land for practically nothing?

There's £600,000 floating around that could be used. I know it was for independence but hey ho, I can twist the truth as good as any nationalist

I think this is exactly what David edgar said they would do. Very easy to over inflate every point to hit a target figure

I walked across George Square on the Monday and didn't see any work being done.

They had certainly cleared the litter but I have serious doubts about all the other work mentioned.

Back