Euro 2020 Germany v Hungary, BBC2 8pm

Who England were playing and who's going out.

Kick-off England v Germany. Going OUT Hungary
11 mins England v Portugal. Going OUT Germany
30 mins England v France. Going OUT Germany
45 mins England v Portugal. Going OUT Germany
47 mins England v Hungary. Going OUT Portugal
60 mins England v Portugal. Going OUT Germany
66 mins England v Germany. Going OUT Hungary
68 mins England v Portugal. Going OUT Germany
84 mins England v Germany. Going OUT Hungary

that performance from germany was a disgrace and they wont go beyond the next round playing like this. We deserved to go out tonight and i feel for hungary. England will rip as apart on the counter attack

Such a shame for Hungary . Players in tears there as their fans sang the National anthem . Riveting game . Shows what can be done .

that performance from germany was a disgrace and they wont go beyond the next round playing like this. We deserved to go out tonight and i feel for hungary. England will rip as apart on the counter attack

England haven't been great mate. I would fancy any of the teams from this group to take them.

Goretzka is a c*nt. Wouldnt be so brave standing in the middle of the fans without fences and police would he? C*nt. Bet Yogi will let him sniff his balls for that.

Germany having already played top sides now have England and then either Sweden or Ukraine. Still likely to make the semis despite not being at their best

Do we still get games in Hungary with full crowds if they’re out? I hope so, it was great seeing a bit of sanity

The comeback was impressive to watch although I did feel sorry for Hungary after all theyd given to the game(s).

Germany look as caught in transition as they have at any point since 2014. Plenty of good players and a deep pool, just cant seem to make it click well enough or long enough.

For once Southgate's cautious approach might actually benefit England in whatll be a really close encounter.

I do like Germany staying in tournaments as it means Klinsmann is on TV talking about football. Hes such an intelligent and insightful analyst I am slightly surprised hes not taken another club or country job.

Back