Germany v Sweden

Zombierama

Sami Khedira and Mesut Ozil dropped.

Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Rüdiger, Hector - Rudy, Kroos - Müller, Draxler, Reus - Werner

Sweden could knock Germany out tonight highly unlikely the pressure is on the Germans ,this is when they usually step up interesting game tonight.

Sami Khedira and Mesut Ozil dropped.

Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Rüdiger, Hector - Rudy, Kroos - Müller, Draxler, Reus - Werner
And rightly so,that’s the team that should have started the last game-for all the plaudits Lowe has had he made a roaring khunt of it-and that’s not taking into account leaving Sane out the squad altogether

Germany and Argentina both could go home early.

Whatever you do, don't mention the war... ;)

The correct players have been dropped for Germany. I’d have preferred to see Goretzka coming in instead of Rudy

I think Rudy makes perfect sense as they need someone to sit and offer a bit of protection.

Something all the midfielders refused to do in the last game.

It’s about time they dropped that lazy wee bug eyed twat from their team. He’s turned into a bit of a waster, relative to his ability anyway, nowhere near what he could be.

I think Rudy makes perfect sense as they need someone to sit and offer a bit of protection.

Something all the midfielders refused to do in the last game.
Goretzka has the ability to do that as well. He is more box to box than holding I suppose so if they wanted someone to just sit in and stay there Rudy was probably the correct choice. Fu.cking love Goretzka though :D

we need a big game from Reus and Muller tonight .

defence still worries me though esp kimmich - all over the place last game

but i fancy a good win tonight 3-1 or is that the Hefe talking

The Germans need to up their game tonight which I think they intend to but it would be nice to see Sweden win

It's a Muller-Reus corner.

Bw9Q5aVCUAAfep9.jpg

Oh great.

I'm already roped into heading out with my missus, one of her mates, and her absolute prick of a partner (at least not a tim :D)

Hope you all have a nice enjoyable evening's viewing LOL

Not a penalty for me. Berg bottled it with Neuer coming off his line

The defender got to try and put him off

Back