Gerrard – New Contract Agreed

We need to start winning trophies though. That being Said, he has transformed us very rapidly. Let's start winning things again. Starting tomorrow.

The biggest attention seeking walloper on the entire internet, no idea why every bear hasn’t blocked the balloon.

He comes on here too, although I don’t know his username.
I'm convinced he's a mentally challenged,Glib and shameless liar,slippy G,blah,blah,blah.....
No Rangers fan speaks like that?

Sometimes in life you cross paths with someone who has something to prove, someone who is driven to be the best, someone who will keep going until they prove ALL the doubters wrong, that’s how I see this contract extension. SG doesn’t come across as the kind of guy who has dipped his toe in the water of football management & then will move on again & again following the money. The reason he fits Rangers perfectly, IMO is because like his footballing career he has shown that he is committed to being the best he can be & is happy to form long term relationships where there is honesty & trust as seen in his interviews, as a player he was 100% focussed on doing that for his team, we are lucky he landed at Rangers at the start of his adventure into management, he is showing his commitment to his team & his dream of becoming a successful manager.
We know how lucky he is that he’s getting that opportunity at Glasgow Rangers,
I believe he also knows how lucky he is & is eager to prove the believers correct & I am confident all our dreams & his will come true in this exciting era of our great club.

Reading what you've posted so far it's obvious you have a far greater appreciation of Rangers achievements, and how they were achieved, than me. Just wish I had your memory. Me, I'm a mere mortal who will take a Rangers win at any cost whether they play Real Madrid or Preston Athletic. If it's dross so be it, I need to hold my head high.

Reading what you've posted so far it's obvious you have a far greater appreciation of Rangers achievements, and how they were achieved, than me. Just wish I had your memory. Me, I'm a mere mortal who will take a Rangers win at any cost whether they play Real Madrid or Preston Athletic. If it's dross so be it, I need to hold my head high.

..the fuq

Great news, I think the whole club has raised its standards from accepting what we had come through to getting back to where we should be, from the youth teams to first team the last 18 months have got us on track again. I think we still have to be patient and that Gerrard knows we will improve again due to the groundwork that has been done. He is a winner and will accept no less.

Someone send this to @daddybroon on twitter lol according to him it was “slippy gs” fault we drew . The guy could t be a bigger one of them than half that lot themselves . This will make his day all the better
I blocked that daddybroon idiot. No way is he a Rangers fan

Not convinced by that, probably doing a better job managing us than Smith did for much of 9IAR when he was winning things...

he has been a fucken outstanding manager for us.

Absolutely, couldn't agree more. When he was appointed I wasn't sure what to expect. The European runs, the improvement in the squad, some of the football we're playing and how close we are to them is more than I could possibly have hoped for.

SG has brilliantly transformed our first team and club making us once again feared in Scotland and Europe. We are a work in progress operating within a limited budget but I am confident under SG's leadership we will succeed and win trophies.

Wrong decision at this point in time. He’s done a decent job thus far but has failed to lift any silverware. He still has to prove himself as a winner at Rangers.

This stinks of giving Warburton a three year deal after beating Celtic without actually winning any proper trophies.
:oops:

Suppose it takes all sorts, we are a broad church as the saying goes

There is literally no comparison between what is happening at the club now, and in Warburton's time, none at all. If you can't see that for yourself you are watching a different team from me.

Wrong decision at this point in time. He’s done a decent job thus far but has failed to lift any silverware. He still has to prove himself as a winner at Rangers.

This stinks of giving Warburton a three year deal after beating Celtic without actually winning any proper trophies.

Have you watched the Stevie G documentary on Amazon? The guy is a born winner! I think that this announcement is the best news since we announced he signed! Make no mistake Steven Gerrard will be a success in whatever he does and to have him pledge 6 years of his life to us is confirmation that he likes us and we like him. Who on earth could do a better job?

This will come across as pessimistic, but if he doesn't win a trophy this year or next, he'll be away. The support won't tolerate a manager who loses 3 in a row to Celtic (BTW, the tims will bin Lemon if we win 3iar)

This will come across as pessimistic, but if he doesn't win a trophy this year or next, he'll be away. The support won't tolerate a manager who loses 3 in a row to Celtic (BTW, the tims will bin Lemon if we win 3iar)
Perhaps

But as managers are like hens teeth these days, anyone wants him they have to pay a hefty release clause

They'll bin Lennon at the end of this season once we secure 55. Don't be surprised if they're calling for his head if we win tomorrow.

Christ. Klopp took three and a half years to win his first Livepool trophy and nobody was doubting him in that time. What happened to patience. Stevie's only been here a season and four months, over achieved in Europe and closed the gap on the other lot.
I know tomorrow is very big but it's still just the beginning of an exciting time for Rangers.

He's a players manager, just like Walter and Jock Wallace were; look how, today, he stood side by side with the Captain and backed him. I'm very confident of one thing for this game coming, the players will give their all for him, and ultimately for the club. That's Gerrard's team we're seeing develop, and they will give their all; I'm certain of that.

Back