Gerrard and Arfield Press Conference

Great listen.
Also love the new background-always thought we should have a blue background to our press stuff and RTV / in house products well placed for premium advertising of our own stuff. Great branding. Well done media team or whoever is responsible for this change.

Shame Dapo Mebude is injured or he might have got a wee cameo. Certainly sounds like McPake could feature tomorrow though. Ideal opportunity to let some of our promising youngsters get a feel for it. I'd like to see Hastie get a start as well if he's over his wee knock.

Gerrard isnae happy with big Andy Gray, is he?

Gerrard ideally wants a squad of 23/24 players so two are fighting for the one shirt. If that really was to happen we’d have to loan out some of these wingers we’ve accumulated.

1. MacGregor (Alnwick)
2. Tav (Flanagan)
3. Barasic (Halliday)
4. Goldson (Edmundson).
5. Helander (Katic)
6. Davis
7. Kamara (Docherty)
8. Jack (Aribo)
9. Morelos (Defoe)
10. Arfield (Jones)
11. Ojo (Murphy)

No room for:

Hastie
Stewart
Polster
Candieas
Kent (?)

Shame Dapo Mebude is injured or he might have got a wee cameo. Certainly sounds like McPake could feature tomorrow though. Ideal opportunity to let some of our promising youngsters get a feel for it. I'd like to see Hastie get a start as well if he's over his wee knock.

Neither he should be. What seems to be a private chat and that prick goes to the press with it? Even if he did say he thought we'd win the league Gray knows only to well the way it gets spun by the media.

A real sense of anticipation from that interview.

No fear, just belief and confidence.

Thanks OP, liked that very much.

Neither he should be. What seems to be a private chat and that prick goes to the press with it? Even if he did say he thought we'd win the league Gray knows only to well the way it gets spun by the media.

From the way Gerrard tells it the subject didn't even come up in the conversation. Of course, the media will be running to Gray now for a response. Hopefully, this time, Andy tells them to f*ck off and just keeps his mouth firmly shut thereafter. I've a lot of time for Andy Gray but this was an unnecessary distraction and, with his media background, he should have known exactly how it would pan out.

Anyway, back to tomorrows game....

Gerrard ideally wants a squad of 23/24 players so two are fighting for the one shirt. If that really was to happen we’d have to loan out some of these wingers we’ve accumulated.

1. MacGregor (Alnwick)
2. Tav (Flanagan)
3. Barasic (Halliday)
4. Goldson (Edmundson).
5. Helander (Katic)
6. Davis
7. Kamara (Docherty)
8. Jack (Aribo)
9. Morelos (Defoe)
10. Arfield (Jones)
11. Ojo (Murphy)

No room for:

Hastie
Stewart
Polster
Candieas
Kent (?)
Has there been news about Foderingham I've missed?

Think Arfield will get a couple tomorrow night if he gets time on the park. Will be putting a few quid on it :)

Good to hear SG. respond to the shit from the rebel, I am surprised A. Grey would come out with that shit, with his background.

1. MacGregor (Alnwick)
2. Tav (Flanagan)
3. Barasic (Halliday)
4. Goldson (Edmundson).
5. Helander (Katic)
6. Davis
7. Kamara (Docherty)
8. Jack (Aribo)
9. Morelos (Defoe)
10. Arfield (Jones)
11. Ojo (Murphy)

No room for:

Hastie
Stewart
Polster
Candieas
Kent (?)

Stewart will definitely be in the squad mate.

Natural replacement for Arfield playing behind the striker.

Arfield is going to lead us to 55 with that kind of enthusiasm and passion you here when he talks about Rangers...love the guy!
Good to hear McPake should play a part tomorrow night. I'm going to stick a few quid on him scoring a brace.

SG looked like if one of those so called journalists had stepped over the line with the tone of the questions they would have been told in the SG way to f*** off .
Knowing Gray I don't imagine Andy would have quoted something SG didn't say .Sounds like hacks trying to create drama .
Would not like to be that said Hack next time he speaks to SG or AG.
Thought he was looking at the journalist who asked the first question with complete distain ,think it was the Sky guy.

Delighted to see young Josh going to be in the squad.It is vital that our young players get the step up to be around the first team squad no matter who we bring in.

Looks like Gray has being done up like a kipper by the Daily mentally challenged.
It’s what happens when you talk to agenda driven lying scumbags, should be lesson learned Mr Gray.

1. MacGregor (Alnwick)
2. Tav (Flanagan)
3. Barasic (Halliday)
4. Goldson (Edmundson).
5. Helander (Katic)
6. Davis
7. Kamara (Docherty)
8. Jack (Aribo)
9. Morelos (Defoe)
10. Arfield (Jones)
11. Ojo (Murphy)

No room for:

Hastie
Stewart
Polster
Candieas
Kent (?)

Whit dye mean nae room ?, we get injuries or suspensions then there is room.

Gerrard is absolutely class in front of the camera, can only imagine what’s he’s like leading those players, ones picked l’m sure will do everything for him, club and the fans.

1. MacGregor (Alnwick)
2. Tav (Flanagan)
3. Barasic (Halliday)
4. Goldson (Edmundson).
5. Helander (Katic)
6. Davis
7. Kamara (Docherty)
8. Jack (Aribo)
9. Morelos (Defoe)
10. Arfield (Jones)
11. Ojo (Murphy)

No room for:

Hastie
Stewart
Polster
Candieas
Kent (?)

21 in your list?

The others will make up a 25 squad and it’ll depend imo if ppl leave

Good to hear SG. respond to the shit from the rebel, I am surprised A. Grey would come out with that shit, with his background.
Spot on,mate,his first mistake was talking to that rag in the fist place. Never in a million years would Stevie come out and say that.

Back