Gerrard andTav at end of game _ Photo anyone

In that first half he put about 7 cracking crosses in from free kicks and corners

He’s a cracking player Tav but his crossing often lets him down. Not yesterday. Keep it up Captain
His crossing lets him down. He sets up at least one nailed on chance every game. Nobody delivers the perfect ball everytime. What do you realistically expect. We all think every cross should count. The truth is only very few do and I would say tavs record compared to most is pretty good

His crossing lets him down. He sets up at least one nailed on chance every game. Nobody delivers the perfect ball everytime. What do you realistically expect. We all think every cross should count. The truth is only very few do and I would say tavs record compared to most is pretty good

read what I wrote and show me where I say anything as ridiculous as every cross should count or that he should deliver the perfect ball every time

unlike many on here I absolutely adore our Captain. However, it’s the one part of his game I think he could improve upon significantly

Like many other great captains Tavernier has grown into the role; I personally wouldn't have anyone else, and I write this an initial sceptic. We also have other leaders in the team anyway, but Tavernier brings it something as captain. Tavernier is such a great player; truly remarkable how good he has become.

read what I wrote and show me where I say anything as ridiculous as every cross should count or that he should deliver the perfect ball every time

unlike many on here I absolutely adore our Captain. However, it’s the one part of his game I think he could improve upon significantly
If you read what I wrote I asked what you realistically expect from his delivery.I think his stats over the years prove that he is a pretty decent crosser of a football.

They just looked smug when they were walking off. The way it should be.

I love that some of our players detest them.

You can see it in home grown players like Arfield and McGregor, but to see the likes of Morelos and Goldson acting the same is lovely.

I love that some of our players detest them.

You can see it in home grown players like Arfield and McGregor, but to see the likes of Morelos and Goldson acting the same is lovely.
How could you miss Borna from that list and although he didn't play on Saturday Katic as well
The contempt is dripping off them

It wasn’t that long ago Tav was struggling to get a game at Wigan. Now look at him.

He’s a class act

How could you miss Borna from that list and although he didn't play on Saturday Katic as well
The contempt is dripping off them
Kamara and Aribo were shushing them last December hahahaha, doubt big Fil is too fond of them either.

Tav has had an absolutely fantastic start to the season.
If he keeps that kind of consistency going and we lift that title he will be in with a more
than decent shout to be SPFL player of the year.

Back