Gerrard completes Pro License - Well in gaffer

They’re at it already. Seen one on Twitter claiming he’ll be off to England now, and he was only here to gain experience while doing his license.

I remember the fuckwit JohnJames exclusively revealing last year that our getting Gerrard last season was just a ploy to distract us thick Rangers supporters from Admin 3654, as it was against FIFA/UEFA rules for Gerrard to manage without the Pro licence...

How on earth can a positive post about Steven Gerrard's achievement make some posters instantly want to talk about them? Really baffles me.

Fantastic achievement, was never in doubt.

There was some moon howler on Superscoreboard rattling on about how Gerrard didn't have a licence.

Something else for them to tick off their "All things Rangers" list.

I remember that call, he was vehemently screeching down the phone that 'mean shoe, hes no even got a licence tae manage'

Well done SG.

1. Do you need the Pro or can you start if you're on the course. Nutters who use phone ins should check these things first.
2. Is it not obvious that he would have the badges below Pro level. Therefore he is a qualified coach.

"A UEFA Pro Licence is required for anyone who wishes to manage a football club in the top tier of any European nation's league system on a permanent basis, i.e. more than 12 weeks (the amount of time an unqualified caretaker manager is allowed to take control). Such a licence is also required to manage in the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Europa League.[2][3]
"
How could he manage us in europa league if he didn't have his pro license ? How could he manage us? We're in the top tier of Scottish leagues

No being funny or anything, what's the point in this / what difference does it make?

"A UEFA Pro Licence is required for anyone who wishes to manage a football club in the top tier of any European nation's league system on a permanent basis, i.e. more than 12 weeks (the amount of time an unqualified caretaker manager is allowed to take control). Such a licence is also required to manage in the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Europa League.[2][3]
"
How could he manage us in europa league if he didn't have his pro license ? How could he manage us? We're in the top tier of Scottish leagues

No being funny or anything, what's the point in this / what difference does it make?
Fairly certain that if you're working on it then you're allowed to manage a club

Not belittling the achievement by any means but what does this do for him?

He managed us last yr in Europe without it

Back