Gerrard fans story

gabrielamato123

Official Ticketer
In Tenerife just now and SG comes out changing area and is met by the complex manager has a chat gets official photos taken,then starts to walk away and is met by a few fans, manager comes up and says to SG do you want me to arrange to have all fans moved outside by security, SG says not at all these fans have travelled to see us the least we can do is spend some time with them,class from him.

Love hearing stuff like this.

He's a football nut himself. He gets it. Passion for football in the same way we have passion for the game. He's knows football fan culture inside out. Some managers bullshit - but he genuinely gets the feelings and the emotions of the fans. He is one himself.

Simply love the guy and he is absolutely perfect for us. I f.ucking dread the day that he eventually leaves.

Last edited:
Players meeting fans:

https://rangers.co.uk/news/galleries/gallery-gers-meet-fans-in-tenerife/

Alfie's in there !! :)

090119_tenerife_fans_morelos_41.jpg

090119_tenerife_fans_gerrard_10.jpg

Maybe some of our Chelsea fan boys won’t like to hear this but Liverpool is quite similar as a city and a club to ourselves.

Gerrard thrives on the traditions and the big family vibe of the club. The fact that everyone has their part to play whether it’s the canteen workers at HTC or the fans , he respects everyone.

Anyway, I’m not gonna explain myself very well here but if you watch this you’ll see what he values ...and how it’s in abundance at Rangers as well as at Anfield. :)

Cheers.

Maybe some of our Chelsea fan boys won’t like to hear this but Liverpool is quite similar as a city and a club to ourselves.

Gerrard thrives on the traditions and the big family vibe of the club. The fact that everyone has their part to play whether it’s the canteen workers at HTC or the fans , he respects everyone.

Anyway, I’m not gonna explain myself very well here but if you watch this you’ll see what he values ...and how it’s in abundance at Rangers as well as at Anfield. :)

Cheers.

Bang on the money mate.

Glasgow and Liverpool very similar and our football fan culture is similar. He'll love that aspect of it and feel more suited to the environment.

Our Gaffer is superb

He just gets it as he’s a huge fan of Liverpool and gets what Rangers fans are all about

I think the best thing I can say is respect, respect for each other for our club and it's traditions, for him and his staff, we give him, the respect he deserves as a world class player, we won a watch the day our DOF went to the Board with SG. name and convinced them this was who we needed, to move the club forward, and up to this break we have seen much change, and this man will get us to were we want to be.

My mate's got an apartment over there and sent me a photo of himself and Stevie G at their training and he said he was an absolute gentleman to all the fans.:D

NS.

Back