Gerrard gives indepth reasons why he is going nowhere

I never thought I’d even think this . However, if we win 55 under Steven Gerrard I want to hear the Liverpool anthem “ you’ll never walk alone” played at Ibrox over the tannoy .
That would be the biggest thanks and tribute we could pay the man.

Typical shite English no marks throwing inflated Sky money as a solution.

Oor Stevie wants to be a managerial legend, not one that stagnates eternally in the lower leagues with the likes of Derby fking county!

More than ever now, I feel the futures bright under Gerrard. He’s been here a year, he’s seen how it all works, he’ll have learned an awful lot.

We’ve made promising signings and he’s already made it clear he’ll cull the squad and wee out wasters and chancers. I think we’re going to do it next season.

What can you say about this man, he has core values, is not motivated by money alone.
Hopefully he's the man that delivers 55, preferably this season.

Special player unique individual who has a special charisma,and we are fortunate to have him at our club.Onwards and upwards Stevie G.

Superb to see. I didn’t think he’d swap us for Derby but when you hear sums like £8m it does add a small element of doubt.

Excellent interview and again the Gaffer shows up the muck-raking hacks for what they are. He’s here because he can see that he has a chance to grow and develop his skills as a manager in an environment where there is still pressure to win trophies. Last year was a year where a trophy would have been a bonus whilst he found his feet. This year he needs to win some silverware, and next year he really has to win the league if 55 isn’t delivered this season. After that he has the Champions League to look forward to. If he’s successful then he’ll have a track record to point to for when Klopp leaves and the Liverpool job becomes available.

There isn’t another club on earth which could give him what Rangers can give him now. It’s an ideal scenario for both us and him.

giphy.webp

Back