Gerrard has accused SPFL delegate Jim Neil of snubbing him – despite asking if had any issues

Bonnyloyal

RAGING Steven Gerrard accused SPFL delegate Jim Neil of bizarrely snubbing him - despite asking if he had any issues with the match officials.

The Gers boss was left fuming after Kyle Lafferty's first-half strike was wrongly disallowed for offside in the 1-1 draw with ten-man Dundee.

But he claims that when Neil asked if he had anything to say about ref Alan Muir and his assistants after the game, the match delegate walked off before he could answer.

Gerrard - who also slammed his players after they struggled for 71 minutes following Dundee star Nathan Ralph's red card - said: "“The goal looked okay to me, good to me.

"The official delegate has asked me if I had anything to say about the officials, but before I could open my mouth he walked past me and left.

“I can’t say any more or I would get into trouble.

"He just said ‘was everything all right?’ and woooof – he was off!

“I’d have asked him what do you think of our second goal? And I’d have liked an answer.

“He must have plans because he was gone sharpish."

Is that the big lady's front bottom with the black overcoat who walked in with the officials at half time?

Was wondering who he was.

Gerrard is only now realising that Rangers are hated by those in positions of power within our game and the vast majority of opposition clubs and their poxy supporters.
That prick was obviously trolling our manager, disgraceful behaviour!
It’s hard to believe how a British country can be so corrupt in 2018. It’s what you’d expect to read about from some Eastern European country in the 70s.

Looks like the match delegate deliberately winding our manager up regarding the perfectly good goal we had disallowed

Wouldn’t surprise me at all with our corrupt authorities.

ffs ffs corrupt officials!!! Have you forgotten Morelos's goal last week against Hearts.

We got lucky last week and unlucky this. Would have thought more of SG if he had said something along this line rather than moan about this weeks decision.

We won't do anything apart from release a statement saying we are unhappy

Time to get the battle fever on with the sfa and the referees

We got two points more than we should have last week, we got two points less than we should have this week. At the end of the day the officials were wrong but we are no worse off than we should have been.

The match delegate is there for the overall management of the fixture. He represents the SPFL whose fixture it was today. Same as if it was a SFA or UEFA match.There may have been a referee observer at the game but the delegate is simply not there to analyse referees. That's not their job. He will probably be hurting as much as us tonight.

ffs ffs corrupt officials!!! Have you forgotten Morelos's goal last week against Hearts.

We got lucky last week and unlucky this. Would have thought more of SG if he had said something along this line rather than moan about this weeks decision.

Before anyone goes buckwild and goes start pointing fingers at anyone

But if you do a google search of jim Neil Spfl delegate it brings up this as number 2

https://twitter.com/jimneil5

now before anyone starts making accusations. can any one ask this guy if he is, before taking copious amounts of screen grabs.

He certainly fits the M.O

Db95qM4X0AEWnxe.jpg

this among others on his timeline.

I would but I am sine die from Twitter.

Also please look at his followers follows etc

AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE I AM NOT SAYING THIS GUY IS HIM BUT AS I SAY I CANT WORK MY OLD SPIDER SENSE ON TWITTER ANYMORE SO PLEASE NO HARASSMENT OF HIM UNTIL IT IS PROVED EITHER OR.

I wouldn't be surprised by the way they like to hide in plain sight like savile

Are you counting Morelos goal that was chopped off in that too? He was inside and it was a peach of a finish.

Reactions: blu
RAGING Steven Gerrard accused SPFL delegate Jim Neil of bizarrely snubbing him - despite asking if he had any issues with the match officials.

The Gers boss was left fuming after Kyle Lafferty's first-half strike was wrongly disallowed for offside in the 1-1 draw with ten-man Dundee.

But he claims that when Neil asked if he had anything to say about ref Alan Muir and his assistants after the game, the match delegate walked off before he could answer.

Gerrard - who also slammed his players after they struggled for 71 minutes following Dundee star Nathan Ralph's red card - said: "“The goal looked okay to me, good to me.

"The official delegate has asked me if I had anything to say about the officials, but before I could open my mouth he walked past me and left.

“I can’t say any more or I would get into trouble.

"He just said ‘was everything all right?’ and woooof – he was off!

“I’d have asked him what do you think of our second goal? And I’d have liked an answer.

“He must have plans because he was gone sharpish."

Petty fu.cking arseholes, the lot of them.

---------------

Can’t say I heard him moaning about the decision anywhere.

An official email from him highlighting this and explaining that he did indeed have an issue would raise the question

Is Barrheadbear the Barr head boy who is an uber SNP and scottish Independence activist fanatic who lives in Spain?

No bloody way. Never ever vote SNP or for Independence and I do live in Barrhead.

The point I was trying to make was that we benefitted from a decision last week and one this week cost us. For me SG should have shrugged of today's decision and looked on it as things evenning up after last week.

If you listened to his interview after the game that's actually what he did say, as well as saying we didn't deserve any more from the game than we got.

Fair enough. Not sure why you added "if he was a bluenose" to your original post in that case.

The initial convo was

He's not. A huge bluenose from Harthill.

Then

Then W.T.F's he playing at with that today?

Point I made was it didn't matter what team he was i.e "bluenose" he should have had the decency to do his job and hear our manager out

Latest posts

Back