Gerrard has accused SPFL delegate Jim Neil of snubbing him – despite asking if had any issues

ffs ffs corrupt officials!!! Have you forgotten Morelos's goal last week against Hearts.

We got lucky last week and unlucky this. Would have thought more of SG if he had said something along this line rather than moan about this weeks decision.

No one that posts or even just reads the messages on here will ever forget it... you mention it every 5 mins on each thread.

the arrogance of these bastards is breath taking time to take these cunts on and highlight the bias no way this would have been said to the tramp that runs that other lot

S
No bloody way. Never ever vote SNP or for Independence and I do live in Barrhead.

The point I was trying to make was that we benefitted from a decision last week and one this week cost us. For me SG should have shrugged of today's decision and looked on it as things evenning up after last week.
So what about the other decisions and legitimate goals we’ve had against us this season,just ‘shrug’ them off I suppose?

ffs ffs corrupt officials!!! Have you forgotten Morelos's goal last week against Hearts.

We got lucky last week and unlucky this. Would have thought more of SG if he had said something along this line rather than moan about this weeks decision.

Not sure what any of that has got to do with some delegate disrespecting our manager.

We got two points more than we should have last week, we got two points less than we should have this week. At the end of the day the officials were wrong but we are no worse off than we should have been.

What kind of p!sh is this ?

Our goal was touch and go last week of being offside, with the Hearts player in the centre of the box distracting the linesman by man handling our player. Which could have resulted in a penalty to us.

We had Morelos put through one on one with the goalkeeper flagged for offside clearly three yards on. My money would have been on him sticking it away similar to Vienna at home.

This is where these things even themselves come out.

We also should have had a penalty when Halliday was barged in the box.

We had a player sent off for something another referee claimed was a yellow, Hearts should have had a player sent off for a studs up challenge.

Morelos scored another goal disallowed for offside which was actually another phase of play.

Apologies for the cut and paste but,

Our goal was touch and go last week of being offside, with the Hearts player in the centre of the box distracting the linesman by man handling our player. Which could have resulted in a penalty to us.

We had Morelos put through one on one with the goalkeeper flagged for offside clearly three yards on. My money would have been on him sticking it away similar to Vienna at home.

We had a player sent off for something another referee claimed was a yellow, Hearts should have had a player sent off for a studs up challenge.

Morelos scored another goal disallowed for offside which was actually another phase of play.

He's not. A huge bluenose from Harthill.

Can't comment on the above but his behaviour is disgraceful and unprofessional.

His, or not, but there's one little amusing line on the twitter (post #26) from 7 Sept 2017 stating "Take a real stand against plastic waste". Don't know the context but I know what I would like it to mean. Would be a great banner for a match against the mentally challengeds.

We were unlucky last week. We had a perfectly good offside call against us when Morelos would have been through on goal. That evened out the offside goal in that game.

Don't worry he will get a phone call tomorrow apologising from another inept performance from a referee.
Not making excuses for today but if that goal stands and it was a goal we would have scored more instead of chasing it

Would have thought more of SG if he had said something along this line rather than moan about this weeks decision.

Weird stance you are taking. The Gaffer was criticising what sounds to me like a very rude trolling official's behaviour after the game - not their performance during it.

Why are you willfully ignoring that fact?

Tbf in a tight game with stuffy opponents goals change the complexion of a game. Even Walker said as much after the decision. If that goal stands we go on and win the game. Might not be the performance we'd all expect but no Rangers team I've watched over the years has one a title playing 9/10 football every week. In fact in Walters last 2 seasons it was almost every week his "style" and his team selections were being slaughtered. Clueless, out thought etc etc.

No doubt the same pish mongers that think 10 men behind the ball is a tactical skelping for our current manager.

Yes we did get lucky last week but we get many many more"unlucky" decisions than lucky ones. To balance them out we would need to get a penalty just about every week 'till the end of the season!:confused:

W.A.T.P.

Can't comment on the above but his behaviour is disgraceful and unprofessional.

His, or not, but there's one little amusing line on the twitter (post #26) from 7 Sept 2017 stating "Take a real stand against plastic waste". Don't know the context but I know what I would like it to mean. Would be a great banner for a match against the mentally challengeds.
Rochdale, Rotherham,Celtic
Another great idea for a banner

Before anyone goes buckwild and goes start pointing fingers at anyone

But if you do a google search of jim Neil Spfl delegate it brings up this as number 2

https://twitter.com/jimneil5

now before anyone starts making accusations. can any one ask this guy if he is, before taking copious amounts of screen grabs.

He certainly fits the M.O

Db95qM4X0AEWnxe.jpg

this among others on his timeline.

I would but I am sine die from Twitter.

Also please look at his followers follows etc

AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE I AM NOT SAYING THIS GUY IS HIM BUT AS I SAY I CANT WORK MY OLD SPIDER SENSE ON TWITTER ANYMORE SO PLEASE NO HARASSMENT OF HIM UNTIL IT IS PROVED EITHER OR.

I wouldn't be surprised by the way they like to hide in plain sight like savile

some man this Jim neil from his FB

12928184_10204629506176580_638847688725333023_n.jpg

If it is him that is

All that shows is that the officials up here are poor. Your money might have been on him scoring but, like most strikers he doesn't score more than he does. Ifs and buts don't win games, goals do and as for refs opinions, we agree with the ones in our favour and the rest are cheats.

It's not a case of justifying one decision with another as they were both wrong but the paranoia about officials on here is amazing sometimes. If we honestly believe that officials are out to get us then we might as well give up because we can't win in that case.

Wow :)
It’s aw the tims that done it!
Wow? You think the open bias and corruption in this country is perfectly normal for an open democratic society in 2018? One that’s part of the UK which is admired all over the world because of its supposed opennness and fairness? Aw the Tim’s or aw the folk pandering to the Tim’s because they know normal people will see through their shit and not vote for or back them anyway? Hmmm.

We won't do anything apart from release a statement saying we are unhappy

Time to get the battle fever on with the sfa and the referees
As much as I agree with you, they will simply hit us with another 5 made up charges of bringing the game into disrepute or some nonsense to deflect from the truth.

All that shows is that the officials up here are poor. Your money might have been on him scoring but, like most strikers he doesn't score more than he does. Ifs and buts don't win games, goals do and as for refs opinions, we agree with the ones in our favour and the rest are cheats.

It's not a case of justifying one decision with another as they were both wrong but the paranoia about officials on here is amazing sometimes. If we honestly believe that officials are out to get us then we might as well give up because we can't win in that case.

All I'll say is I don't think ref's have a personal vendetta against us, but I've watched our games over the course of this season and last season – there's absolutely no paranoia involved when stating the fact that we get a raw deal from referee's.

In terms of bad decisions benefiting us or being detrimental to us, it's a conservative guess to say we're at about 80%/20% in the wrong direction. Even in the game we did benefit from a poor decision (the amount it's being clung onto is proof alone that it's a rare occurrence) we also saw a potential leg-breaker go unpunished.

My numbers might be off slightly, but isn't that us now at incorrectly chopped off goal #5 already this season?

All I'll say is I don't think ref's have a personal vendetta against us, but I've watched our games over the course of this season and last season – there's absolutely no paranoia involved when stating the fact that we get a raw deal from referee's.

In terms of bad decisions benefiting us or being detrimental to us, it's a conservative guess to say we're at about 80%/20% in the wrong direction. Even in the game we did benefit from a poor decision (the amount it's being clung onto is proof alone that it's a rare occurrence) we also saw a potential leg-breaker go unpunished.

My numbers might be off slightly, but isn't that us now at incorrectly chopped off goal #5 already this season?
But do you think they are cheating? If so what's the point of continuing, or are they just not very good at their job?

But do you think they are cheating? If so what's the point of continuing, or are they just not very good at their job?

No, I don't think they're cheating. I think it's a combination of two things:

1. They're utter fücking dross

2. It's much easier to live with a bad decision that is detrimental to us than it is to live with one that's beneficial to us – so when they have to guess (which is a lot because they're shîte) they take the option that's going to cause them fewer problems if it's wrong.

A prime example is this goal vs. Hearts. We've had countless unbelievably bad decisions against us for two seasons with barely a peep from the media. We then have one bad decision that goes in our favour and what happens? Opposition manager goes into melt-down for a 3-4 days, commentators go into melt-down, radio goes into meltdown, papers go into meltdown. We've got talk of reform and bringing in salaried referees and talk of VAR. Let's see if we get a repeat of that this week after we've suffered another game-changing decision today.

2. It's much easier to live with a bad decision that is detrimental to us than it is to live with one that's beneficial to us – so when they have to guess (which is a lot because they're shîte) they take the option that's going to cause them fewer problems if it's wrong.

A prime example is this goal vs. Hearts. We've had countless unbelievably bad decisions against us for two seasons with barely a peep from the media. We then have one bad decision that goes in our favour and what happens? Opposition manager goes into melt-down for a 3-4 days, commentators go into melt-down, radio goes into meltdown, papers go into meltdown. We've got talk of reform and bringing in salaried referee's, talk of VAR etc.

I agree, VAR may be the way to go but it will come down to money. As you say, we are more often than not on the receiving end so we should benefit from it but we need better TV coverage than one camera in an obscure position for most games in the league.

A prime example is this goal vs. Hearts. We've had countless unbelievably bad decisions against us for two seasons with barely a peep from the media. We then have one bad decision that goes in our favour and what happens? Opposition manager goes into melt-down for a 3-4 days, commentators go into melt-down, radio goes into meltdown, papers go into meltdown. We've got talk of reform and bringing in salaried referees and talk of VAR. Let's see if we get a repeat of that this week after we've suffered another game-changing decision today.

Your #2 point IS cheating ;)

The linesman who fukd up actually sprinted off the park before the other ref and assistant at halftime and full-time. Think this tells you everything. We were stitched up.

Officials arent out to "get us" as such but they are influenced by the press, media and public opinion and we all know what that means.

Last week we got a break with the Morelos goal. The press and media made sure this was highlighted non stop and the officials suffered accordingly. They'll be more careful next time.

Yesterday's officials made a mistake too, but they will not feel so bad because the press and media will not highlight the mistake to the same level. This is the problem we face and its the reason we get refereed to different standards.

Yesterday's linesman made a split second decision. He got it wrong but at least he got it wrong in the 'right' way. If he'd given a goal and it turned out Lafferty was offside then he'd have suffered hell like last week's officials. This is why we dont get treated fairly.

I think it's subconscious, mate, in all honesty. I don't think these guys are actively choosing to do us more often than not.

Sure it is

So Collum looked back at the replays of Candias being sent off and then subconsciously made up a story to cover his arse.
And the SFA subconsciously charged us with 5 offences on top of that, right ye are

These things balance themselves out over the season?
I’d have thought last weeks might have been payback for one of the two or three we got against us so far this season.
Like Morelos at Kilmarnock or Moscow.
Not one that we had to pay for the very next game or half opportunity.

We got two points more than we should have last week, we got two points less than we should have this week. At the end of the day the officials were wrong but we are no worse off than we should have been.
Have you forgotten the other decisions against us this season?
What about last season?

The match delegate is there for the overall management of the fixture. He represents the SPFL whose fixture it was today. Same as if it was a SFA or UEFA match.There may have been a referee observer at the game but the delegate is simply not there to analyse referees. That's not their job. He will probably be hurting as much as us tonight.

There was.

Sure it is

So Collum looked back at the replays of Candias being sent off and then subconsciously made up a story to cover his arse.
And the SFA subconsciously charged us with 5 offences on top of that, right ye are

I think the situation is different. After Gollum 's 'mistake', he was forced to explain himself. He couldnt just say "I cheated" so he came up with an explanation albeit a pathetic one.

Have you forgotten the other decisions against us this season?
What about last season?

Some posters swallow the propaganda even though its aimed at them by enemies.

Some interesting research years ago in America showed that it was possible for racist ideas to be adopted against one's own race eg young black girls preferring white dolls to black dolls.

Wow? You think the open bias and corruption in this country is perfectly normal for an open democratic society in 2018? One that’s part of the UK which is admired all over the world because of its supposed opennness and fairness? Aw the Tim’s or aw the folk pandering to the Tim’s because they know normal people will see through their shit and not vote for or back them anyway? Hmmm.
What’s this? Lol.

We won't do anything apart from release a statement saying we are unhappy

Time to get the battle fever on with the sfa and the referees

That time has long since gone... a few powder puff statements in the earlier part of the season not followed up with any meaningful action.

Gerrard is only now realising that Rangers are hated by those in positions of power within our game and the vast majority of opposition clubs and their poxy supporters.
That prick was obviously trolling our manager, disgraceful behaviour!

Exactly this ^^^^

It would have been more honest if the official had run right up to Gerrard, done a knee drop slidey right up to him and gone “hahahahhahaha. GIRFUY. How do you like them onside goal disallowed apples, ya h** b*****d”

Officials arent out to "get us" as such but they are influenced by the press, media and public opinion and we all know what that means.

Last week we got a break with the Morelos goal. The press and media made sure this was highlighted non stop and the officials suffered accordingly. They'll be more careful next time.

Yesterday's officials made a mistake too, but they will not feel so bad because the press and media will not highlight the mistake to the same level. This is the problem we face and its the reason we get refereed to different standards.

Yesterday's linesman made a split second decision. He got it wrong but at least he got it wrong in the 'right' way. If he'd given a goal and it turned out Lafferty was offside then he'd have suffered hell like last week's officials. This is why we dont get treated fairly.

This is also broadly true.

Anything that goes in our favour is followed by an absolute mhedia storm of indignation and managers demandinfnoir players be booked, but let’s wait and see how yet another terrible decision going against us is greeted. It creates the environment Liewell’s minion want where refs are under pressure not to give us anything “controversial”.

All that said, it’s delusional for any of us to believe that the SFA and mhedia and refereeing community aren’t stuffed to disproportionate capacity with Tims and those who hate us

This is also broadly true.

Anything that goes in our favour is followed by an absolute mhedia storm of indignation and managers demandinfnoir players be booked, but let’s wait and see how yet another terrible decision going against us is greeted. It creates the environment Liewell’s minion want where refs are under pressure not to give us anything “controversial”.

All that said, it’s delusional for any of us to believe that the SFA and mhedia and refereeing community aren’t stuffed to disproportionate capacity with Tims and those who hate us

Bang on the money.

Back