Gerrard has no complaints

the gaffer says something we get villified more, if anything has to be said it comes from the top of the club , anyway it was stupid be fredo absolutely no need for it

Not having that, only one player gets sent off for that in Scotland and it comes from one of the biggest offenders of having it out for Morelos in Robertson

Because it's a clear as day 2nd yellow card some people need to take the blue tinted specs off and imagine you were a neutral watching it

People are understandably annoyed that it only seems to be a yellow when we do it. Celtic have gotten away with the same kind of stuff time and again. Brown was even defended in the press last time he did it to us because he'd been so brave handling all the abuse from the stands.

Not being funny...
As soon as he done that I thought he’d be booked
Gerrard doesn’t seem to have any complaints, so unfortunately the other post about Traynor writing a script or the board coming out and making a stance isn’t going to happen.
Maybe others have got away with it and that’s our gripe, but we can’t argue that wasn’t a yellow

See tbh, now that the games finished I can see how it would be a yellow. Problem is, it's never a yellow when opposition players and managers antagonise our fans.

Cunts are allowed free reign at our players for the full 90 minutes knowing full well they'll be lucky to get a yellow nevermind a red.

We've got an absolute mountain to climb to win this league due to officiating.

Gerrard has always said we will get our own house in order, Alfie was punished today, others have got away with it. On reflection at the next presser if the opportunity were to arise, that's when I expect the gaffer to highlight inconsistencies.

People can rage all they like but taken on its own merits, that was a yellow card offence, no question.

My main big bear is the double standards when you see what other players have gotten away with.

100%

Was just about to post a thread about this.

It's the one main thing that frustrates me with our gaffer. Either he is playing some kind of game with this "no complaints with the referee" rubbish he keeps hitting out with or he is being incredibly naive.

The default position for officials at the minute if it's even slightly contentious is "don't give it to Rangers, you'll be accused of bias". We will consistently not get big decisions if he doesn't put pressure on referees. Ferguson at Man U used to do it superbly.

Our players, Morelos included, were kicked from pillar to post today, should have had 2 penalties and yet it's our player that is red carded and the "he's an aggressive liability" narrative comes back out.

Walker today as well was an absolute disgrace. It's not even subtle anymore, it is openly biased. The two handball decisions could not be a better example of that.

We are an absolute soft touch and i'm sick of it.

Where's the SG from Aberdeen away on the first day of last season gone?

Stevie, Gary Mac, Stewart Robertson: All good guys and more than competent, but where are our attack dogs?

Building "great" relationships with BT and Sky?

Well the last three games have been on BT and Sky and it sounds like Timmy TV (I imagine).

When are we going to start hating these cvnts as much as they hate us?

Refs,tv channels, governing bodies, print media?

They all still seem to have carte blanche to take the piss.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing you can say is that Morelos gave the ref a decision to make. If he does his usual celebration in front of our fans then there's no decision to make for the ref.

It's not this incident, it's the double standards.
You think Brown or Griffiths would get sent off for that?

That's what we need to go after, surely you can see that.
I can see that in the long term however Brown done it after a game that wasn't seen by officials and Griffiths hasnt done that obscence of a gesture directly towards or fans

He said Morelos "misbehaved" but he is only human and people can only take so much.

He was then asked about Morelos behavior in relation to the clubs new disciplinary code, which was when he said he has no complaints.

Would need to listen again however I dont think he said he had no complaints about the decision.

He also said that the only disappointment today was not taking a chance earlier, not that the red card was the only disappointment.

Of course it’s double standards but he needs to box clever. He’s on a yellow and should have celebrated in front of the bears in the corner.

I get the temptation to get it up these diddy scumbags abusing him constantly but it does us no favours whatsoever.

Got to be honest here. As soon as I seen Alfredo do his gesture my immediate thought was, "aw no, he's gonna get booked"

It was a needless thing to do. Don't see how Gerrard could have any real issue with the decision.

Back