Gerrard has no complaints

We can forget winning the League or any trophy if the same cheating refs and officials are allowed to continue to ref us to different standards from everyone else. It just isn't happening.

Gerrard blobbed I think. I’d have substituted Alfie after the first yellow. I said as much in the match thread. The signs were there that he wasn’t going to last 90 min for one reason or another.

Go the corruption in this shithole, not a sending off in my eyes I have watched that mob get away with all sorts, Alfie is being racially targeted that s facts.

mentally challenged Robertson doing what damage he could. What are the totting up points for Alfie which would take effect in 14 days.

Morelos had a Bovril thrown at him. Look at the top right. That’s why he did it, absolute joke that he gets sent off considering the amount of abuse. The Well Boi gimps were doing it to Tav last season throwing lighters etc at him.

T61zXUB.jpg

FFS, eight words, two of which are 'really' and 'wow', you also stuck in two exclamation marks for effect.
There's a job for you in Batman comics.

My apologies. I was just genuinely gobsmacked by that post.
I wrote a more detailed offering about half an hour ago. I should have left it at that.

Because it's a clear as day 2nd yellow card some people need to take the blue tinted specs off and imagine you were a neutral watching it
By the letter of the law it was a second yellow .but can you possibly tell me how many other players have been sent off this season how many times have you seen option players celebrate and make gestures at our fans at Ibrox.

Sorry but the last thing you do is just lay down and take it. That’s the only bit that’s ridiculous, remarking on the inconsistency of it and the 3 glaring penalties in 3 consecutive domestic games not awarded may not force change, but to just let it go altogether just isn’t acceptable, whether you’re Waburton, Pedro, Murty or Gerrard.

As usual you’ve completely missed the point. When has a manager speaking to a broadcaster about anything, changed anything? If you want to improve the standard of officiating in Scotland invest time, money or expertise in referee training.

We and Alfredo have a different rule book to every other club in Scotland.
Players in a clear offside position- goal stands. Cost us cup final.
Players run through the bck of our players in the box, no penalty.
Player stands on Morelos foot in the box ref 2 yards away. No penalty!
lego n lurgen do same as Morelos.Nothing.
we are getting cheated as simple as that

As usual you’ve completely missed the point. When has a manager speaking to a broadcaster about anything, changed anything? If you want to improve the standard of officiating in Scotland invest time, money or expertise in referee training.

You forgotten why the refs went on strike?
You forgotten about the introduction of the compliant officer?
You forgotten how much worse things have got since then?

Talk about completely missing the point?

I’ve missed the point? Ha, If only you could have actually read the post you’ve quoted properly. I’ve literally explained it in the post you’ve quoted. If won’t have a great deal of effect on officiating, but it doesn’t mean the club shouldn’t ask questions and attempt to put pressure on them. And guess what mate, time and money won’t stop Rangers hating arseholes from being selective about when do and don’t apply the rules, you seem to think the issue is with the quality of referees and their ability to to spot offences.

I didn't see it on the SKY post-match and he didn't say it on the RangersTV one either.
It's the press conference as they just played more there with him saying it was a setback from Morelos but he has been brilliant overall

By the letter of the law it was a second yellow .but can you possibly tell me how many other players have been sent off this season how many times have you seen option players celebrate and make gestures at our fans at Ibrox.
It's that particular gesture that's offensive tho cupping your ears or telling fans to be quiet isn't offensive

Judging the Morelos second yellow incident alone, I can completely understand the gaffers frustration. He would’ve been working on Morelos disipline for months and he’s turned it around and been a star. He’s such an important player for us and this is a very important time in the season going into the new year. He needs Alfredo on the park,and we need him on the park!

People can rage all they like but taken on its own merits, that was a yellow card offence, no question.

My main bug bear is the double standards when you see what other players have gotten away with.
Correct. The manger is being wise in plying it down and aiming to keep Alfredo’s focus positive. Also he’s making sure that the press don’t get a reaction from him with which to build a story. He is being both honest and sensible. Minutes after the final whistle is not the time to rage as it invariably gets you into bother.

Agree with all the comments about the double standards etc but I don't really like our players engaging with opposition supporters. You've already got it up them in the best way possible by scoring. Just accept the adulation from your own fans.

We don't help ourselves. Letting refs screw us over on a weekly basis isn't going to stop. It's as if they want too help the wee team and even up the game. Of course it's just easier to screw Rangers because the club won't say a word and the media will be ecstatic.

A week of anti-Morelos stories coming up.

He's correct that Morelos shouldn't have done it but he's missed a trick not calling out the double standards and horrendous decisions.

People can rage all they like but taken on its own merits, that was a yellow card offence, no question.

My main bug bear is the double standards when you see what other players have gotten away with.

Agreed.
The early stamp on kamara was yellow/red, yet nothing. Same with Davis at the sheep.

We finished with 10 men and had more bookings than them. That tells you everything about agendas and refereeing us different from anyone else.

a total joke that needs nipped in the bud now

Agree with all the comments about the double standards etc but I don't really like our players engaging with opposition supporters. You've already got it up them in the best way possible by scoring. Just accept the adulation from your own fans.
I (almost) totally agree with you.

But...I'm going to make an exception for Alfie, purely because the whole of Scottish football's clubs, officials and fans make an exception for him. The treatment he has received from all of them is sectarian-based but arguably racist and certainly unfair.

So GIRFU all of them.

I love the guy.

I can see both sides of the argument.

Gerrard is correct - I don’t think there can be any complaints about the referee following the letter of the law in sending Morelos off.

The GIRUY gesture to the Motherwell fans was a yellow card offence, as was his earlier foul after being warned previously by the ref, but you do wonder if Robertson would have issued a second yellow had it been anyone else. I have my doubts.

Morelos remains public enemy number one, the man everyone else seems to love to hate - witness the Motherwell goon squad booing his every touch - and as much as Gerrard isn’t necessarily wrong, airing the lack of consistency in refereeing wouldn’t actually go amiss.

If we say nothing, it will keep happening.

Because it's a clear as day 2nd yellow card some people need to take the blue tinted specs off and imagine you were a neutral watching it
Clear as day a yellow card , however through my blue specs or as a neutral I ask why more players or managers are not punished for the same thing Scott Brown the player or Neil Lennon the manager

Back