Gerrard having a go at a journalist at his press conference

It’s just the standard of question isn’t it?

So dull, so repetitive.

Not how do you think they’ll go about the game?
Not what do Liverpool do that you wish to replicate with your team?
Not what tactical aspects of the game are you interested in seeing pan out?

You’ve got a international superstar ex footballer and manager and you’re asking him if he thinks Liverpool will win a match like he’s a fucking toddler going to his first game.

The standard of journalism.
It’s just so fucking cringeworthy.

Standard of questions as usual is rank amateurish

Shanley at SSN and Paterson are garbage and you tell the Gaffer thinks they are both shite

Reporter asked a decent question expecting Stevie to say something along the lines "It'll be a tight game".
When he wasn't for sitting on the fence he should have just accepted it instead of following it up with a really daft question.

Tbf to Shanley here I think his bosses down in England would’ve probably wanted a prediction from Gerrard.

They would have. A tasty quote off Gerrard could be turned into an article that would perform very well online in terms of clicks, as well as providing content for SSN.

The guy was chancing his arm, fair enough. It's RFC's job to make clear that the press conference should be about Rangers and Rangers only.

Reactions: o7o
That must be the hardest job going, trying to get a answer from our manager about the big game of the week, down south,he will get fed up with all those inane questions from that lot.

I actually thought as that went on Gerrard probably twigged the guy was only asking what he was being told to and lightened up. Could easily have shot him down in bigger flames than that.
Wish he’d go to town on the proper Scottish media hater cunts instead of the nice but dim ssn guys

Bai11Or.gif

Stevie has the measure of these reptiles. He must be ending himself at the standard of journalism. He loves drawing them down even further than where they are.
luke Shankey, an absolute zoomer......

On top of all those reason the gaffer gave, Man Utd are in fuckin horrendous form, they are shite.

Liverpool win.

Personally, if I was the Rangers media guy I’d remind Shanley that the purpose of the prematch press conference is to discuss the up coming match and that if he tried to take the conference off point in future, his credentials would be withdrawn

absolutely stupid question to ask a Rangers manager end off
did they ask Souness the same question ? I think not

Some of the questions he has to answer are a joke.

On Rtv alice asked him if Katic was a big part of his future plans after signing a new deal.

Unreal

What makes me smile is that the gaffer is laughing at the journo but the journo laughs like he's laughing with him.

Strange as it may sound I think he can't be arsed with the Liverpool questions. That's not what he's there to talk about.

Some of the questions he has to answer are a joke.

On Rtv alice asked him if Katic was a big part of his future plans after signing a new deal.

Unreal
Seriously?

If they had to ask it, why not something less moronic like

We have seen Niko has signed a new contract, that’s clearly recognition that you see him having a long term career at the club. What can you tell us a bit about what strengths he brings to the team and the dressing room and areas you think he could improve on?

Back