Gerrard in Glasgow this week

Gerrard doesn’t strike me as the type to shy away from a challenge! Also we are at our lowest point right now. For a guy like him, this job is absolutely perfect. Massive club, huge passionate fan base and he cannot possible do worse than the bed wetter, Murty! He’ll be our next manager for sure!

Gerrard doesn’t strike me as the type to shy away from a challenge! Also we are at our lowest point right now. For a guy like him, this job is absolutely perfect. Massive club, huge passionate fan base and he cannot possible do worse than the bed wetter, Murty! He’ll be our next manager for sure!
Excited at prospect of taking reins with Rangers.

Wants reassurances on resources available to him.

Gary M. as no 2.

Scottish Daily Express.

Not sure about Gary Megson as his number 2☺️

Hmmmmm!

That user name?

Fúçking love it!

Totally agree I don't think it's in his make up to walk away and be labelled a shiter like McIness.This guy will take the bull by the horns and relish the task at hand.
He knows if he brings us that one title his career will take off.

A year to get us right....push for League 2018-19 and win the two cups.

Secure league and cup double 2019-20
Treble 2020-21 and 2021-22 also final stages of CL

League only 2022-23 but reach 1/4 finals of CL

Off to LIverpool.

I'd take that :)

A year to get us right....push for League 2018-19 and win the two cups.

Secure league and cup double 2019-20
Treble 2020-21 and 2021-22 also final stages of CL

League only 2022-23 but reach 1/4 finals of CL

Off to LIverpool.

I'd take that :)

What?, and miss the chance to win the CL with us?, nae chance!!

Excited at prospect of taking reins with Rangers.

Wants reassurances on resources available to him.

Gary M. as no 2.

Scottish Daily Express.

tenor.gif

Hope to fuuck you are right.

Back