Gerrard legendary status

gers1978

Do you he’s aware he’s about to become, in 3 years, as big a Rangers legend as he is a Liverpool one? IMO he will be revered every bit as much by us as he is by Liverpool fans in years to come. Such a shame he won’t have a packed Ibrox singing his name and throwing scarves on the pitch like title winning days of old

I’m gutted for the team they won’t have thousands of fans in the stadium showing their appreciation. But I think they all know deep down what it means to us
I think they will see thousands of fans, either at the weekend or probably more so on the final day of the season when we lift the cup. Regardless of what point we are at in lockdown, bears will be out partying and nobody will be stopping us!

Without doubt he'll have legendary status. I think this'll be his biggest achievement in his football career (to date at least). Think back to how much we've improved with him? Some people may disagree but we all have different opinions.

Some career as a player and hopefully have just as good if not better a career as a manager but with us for another few years.

Do you he’s aware he’s about to become, in 3 years, as big a Rangers legend as he is a Liverpool one? IMO he will be revered every bit as much by us as he is by Liverpool fans in years to come. Such a shame he won’t have a packed Ibrox singing his name and throwing scarves on the pitch like title winning days of old
Hes been a football Legend almost his entire career, carrying huge expectations and hopes on his shoulders from a young age.

Proud Captain of the club he loved
Proud Captain of his country
Proud Manager of the Rangers team that smashed everyone and everything on the way to 55

He knows.

Still pinch myself sometimes that this man is our gaffer. The picture of him holding this trophy above his head will be incredible. What Gerrard and his staff and of course the players have gave us this season is nothing short of remarkable. Not finished yet either!

Steven Gerrard gave us our Rangers back.

Still pinch myself sometimes that this man is our gaffer. The picture of him holding this trophy above his head will be incredible. What Gerrard and his staff and of course the players have gave us this season is nothing short of remarkable. Not finished yet either!

Steven Gerrard gave us our Rangers back.
The last sentence sums it up.

He inherited one of the worst teams I remember against a very strong Celtic and has turned it around so much.

Forever thankful

Back