Gerrard looking forward to seeing Brown turn out at Ibrox

First half, skill and flare. 2-0 lead.
45-60 keep it tight.
60-80 every player not on a booking take a card having a kick at that cunt.
80-90 Flanno time! Get a yellow, then end the fucker, knee high, studs in while his foot is planted.

Won't somebody please think of the groundsmen.

Shit_Lego-1280x533.jpg

Anyone who watched the game at Ibrox would understand why he wants him to play, he was one of our MOTM that game he was/is absolutely terrible, I want him to play so he can be equally as shite and we get to kick the living shit out of him

Tbh I'd rather we paid no more attention to Brown than any other player.

Our focus on him has really been to our detriment. We should just focus on our own game rather than getting wound up by that idiot.

I don't want us to kick him off the park.

All that will happen is the ref will happily send off our players and the tramps will go on to win the game with a man advantage.

I want us to play him exactly like we did back in December. Press him, in his face constantly forcing him to make mistake after mistake, forcing him to lose possession time and again and watching him get more and more frustrated.

Then with a few minutes to go - and in a winning position - someone can step forward and try to end his career with a horror tackle. Personally I nominate Flanagan.
Your post is the perfect scenario

I don't want us to kick him off the park.

All that will happen is the ref will happily send off our players and the tramps will go on to win the game with a man advantage.

I want us to play him exactly like we did back in December. Press him, in his face constantly forcing him to make mistake after mistake, forcing him to lose possession time and again and watching him get more and more frustrated.

Then with a few minutes to go - and in a winning position - someone can step forward and try to end his career with a horror tackle. Personally I nominate Flanagan.

Flanagan should be given a bumper contract if he does the business and inducted into the hall of fame. Brown has got away with his behaviour for years and needs straightened out. Flanagan is a fucking nut job and would relish the chance of doing him

Get someone in who ain't gonnae be here next season that will take that ugly mong fuuker right out.

And not for this season, this year.

Said it after the last game, get one of our loan players that wont be here next season to do a tackle similar to Keanes on Alfe Inge Hasland.

Our focus on him has really been to our detriment. We should just focus on our own game rather than getting wound up by that idiot.

In the main, for the players, I'm not sure if that's true, but for the fans he's a hate figure which seems borderline obsessive at points.

Best way to 'beat' him is to hammer the team with him in it at football as opposed to all this weird 'Flano' nonsense.

Never thought I could hate a player more than Lennon but I was wrong.Brown simply put is a daft wee prick who has got away with his antics because he's captain of them.Nothing to do with religion or anything else other than his cowardly sleekit wee man syndrome behavior. His dive on Sunday sums him up.Fucking horrible despicable sub human.

I’m reading it as he sees him as a weak link.
I'm reading it as Gerrard knowing there's no chance he'll be suspended.
No 'wait and see how his appeal goes'.
I wonder if Gerrards call for the board to back him the other day had a hint of reference to the compliant officers shenanigans?

I would love nothing more than Rangers to be 2 or 3 goals up going into the last 30 mins of the game, then our players take it in turns to nutmeg the Mongo and just take the piss out him really.

If only Gerrard couldve played against this no moark

Going by the refereeing standards and Brown`s antics, SG would most likely face a red card for virtually nothing rather quickly.

If anything I hope we`ll pump the animals at Ibrox and have a strong line of stewards keeping the Hooped Horrors apart from their players and vice versa.

Back