Gerrard must think he’s on a different planet

He will want this title more than anyone can imagine, it'll mean everything to him, I wouldn't have anyone else in charge for the final push right now
Me neither . If he gets us over the line , he will forever be a hero to us . Enjoy him while we can as he’s obviously had time to have a look under the bonnet of Scottish football , and sadly he will most probably be thinking to himself despite knowing he’s at a massive club , he will be getting the Fck out of dodge the first good job offer he gets down south . And this will always be a harsh reality while we are stuck in this utterly dreadful , draconian amateur corrupt set up of Scottish football . We may get one more season with him if we clinch 55 so he can get a crack at the champions league . After that I think we will be in a good place but he will be off to a decent league .

Out manager has seen so much in football over the years. The pinnacle may have been the Champions League win, when his wonderful Liverpool team came back from 3-0 down to win the European Cup against AC Milan in Istanbul. He was exceptional that night.
Managing Rangers to the title this season will be up there with his greatest achievements. But the scenes and euphoria he’s about to witness will be like nothing he’s ever seen before. This spring Mr Gerrard will witness celebrations on a different stratosphere from anything he’s ever seen. It will be magnificent.

Last edited:
Stevie G will be a hero in Glasgow forever in the blue side of Glasgow and the UK

Despite the pandemic the outpouring of joy will be unreal

Scotland will see scenes that will be unequalled

The scum might think their wins were better but we were not in the league for years and financially hindered so they can take their tainted titles and shove them up their arse

It's coming home,Timothy.

The League Flag's coming home.

x7YX5E1.gif

He is a global football icon and I genuinely believe that when the league is won he will be astounded by just how much this means to so many. There was a time not to far in the past when we thought we might not have a club to love and support we have been through traumatic times but we never lost the faith he arrived and galvanised us to achieve our past glories in fact you could argue surpass them.

Kinda hoping it’s April time so we can at least legally head to the stadium and PARTY B-D
Know what you’re saying but the sooner the better for me. My blood pressure can’t take it watching last few games and I’m not joking. Seen everything so I can’t relax till it’s in the bag the parties will be epic anyway

Still toning it down at the moment, will feel better again if we can win at motherwell and should be able to dispose of Ross county.

If and when this happens, it's gonna get noisy
Bit the same myself, cautious approach.
Even though we are 1/50 on Skybet and 'They' are 16/1.... Surely the bookies can't get it that wrong?

Know what you’re saying but the sooner the better for me. My blood pressure can’t take it watching last few games and I’m not joking. Seen everything so I can’t relax till it’s in the bag the parties will be epic anyway
I would like to think the next time we would even possibly drop points is the 27/1 and I would be shocked if they win on Saturday given that they don’t have a striker and are in turmoil.

It will be epic and worldwide news as well.

Always be a bit sad that Super, who knows exactly what it means, will never get to experience it while wearing those brogues.

Gerrard knows loyalty and will be swept up in what is coming, make no mistake about it.

Bit the same myself, cautious approach.
Even though we are 1/50 on Skybet and 'They' are 16/1.... Surely the bookies can't get it that wrong?
Not taking anything until we are there. That why I'm not wanting can we win it there, can we win it here. I don't care where we win it, the sooner the better. People saying win it v them, I want it done before then, I don't want fanning about, I don't want waiting. I don't even fkn care if it happens when we aren't even playing though I'd prefer it through a win of our own.

Not taking anything until we are there. That why I'm not wanting can we win it there, can we win it here. I don't care where we win it, the sooner the better. People saying win it v them, I want it done before then, I don't want fanning about, I don't want waiting. I don't even fkn care if it happens when we aren't even playing though I'd prefer it through a win of our own.
As long as we get 55 I couldn't care when, where or how...:)

Reactions: TQ3
I love Alistair McCoist, and he’s right. I don’t know if Gerrard fully understands what his impending achievement will mean to hundreds of thousands of us. You will see grown men in tears there’s no doubt.

Back