Gerrard on Ejaria

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew our midfield wasn’t quite strong enough in august. I just felt we needed a Steve Davis type. Not necessarily Davis himself, but someone of that ilk, Who can boss a game

I knew our midfield wasn’t quite strong enough in august. I just felt we needed a Steve Davis type. Not necessarily Davis himself, but someone of that ilk, Who can boss a game

I don’t think he ever bossed a game for us like you are suggesting he isn’t that type of player like Barry was.
He however linked well with attack and could find a player with a pass. If we get him we still need a playmaker behind him with a bit more skill and pace than Jack who offers nothing in home games.

It was a cert they would come out with stuff like this.

they are obsessed with us and seem to conveniently have forgotten that they have previous for this behaviour as their own fans have been convicted for racially abusing their own player(s) and posted and shouted/screamed anti-semitic abuse at Bitton & they have racially abused Logan and countless incidents of racist abuse of our players.

I don’t think he ever bossed a game for us like you are suggesting he isn’t that type of player like Barry was.
He however linked well with attack and could find a player with a pass. If we get him we still need a playmaker behind him with a bit more skill and pace than Jack who offers nothing in home games.

Boss or control or take game by scruff of the neck.
Davis can do these things.
Jack can’t

Our midfield looks very pedestrian atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back