Gerrard on Morelos

I'm surprised to be saying this, and i don't do it lightly, but he does seem to have chucked it.

How disappointing.

I'll remember the massive contribution he has made overall though.

Whether he’s aware of it or if it’s a subconscious thing - Alfredo has checked out and the time to go is now.

He was brutal today, let’s be honest.

Very frustrating after all the love he’s had from Rangers fans that he’d be in poor shape and give less than his all.

we need to draw a line under it and get him sold.

I love alfie will be sad to see him go but he looks overweight and if the board can get 20 million for him they would have played a blinder.

I think he is off gerrard wouldn't come out with that if he was staying

Never had a dig at Alfie as he's always done the business for us but surely if you want a move you would give that little bit extra on the pitch to ensure that a move would materialise?

I don't understand the logic of not trying, wouldn't that hinder any possible move?

I don't think Gerrard would say that unless he's confident that the club have a deal that they are happy with hope he moves in and we can reinvest in another striker and some midfielders

He needs to stay and win us 55. Unless its 25million and at least 20% sell on he stays. We can't let him leave for anything less.

Back