Gerrard playing against them this weekend

A lot of people involved with Liverpool would have had their eyes opened today. A charity match and they are subjected to the bile of sectarianism throughout the game. Their Liverpool legend having missiles and bottles thrown at him, i bet they couldn't believe what they were witnessing.
Bottles and bigotry, as one poster said, Celtic fans absolutely cuntify everything they are involved in.

I must admit to being sceptical about how much media interest will be in a legends game between Liverpool and The Paedos.
Only largely in the Scottish goldfish bowl would there be any interest imo.
Might be interest in the local Liverpool paper but that’s about it.

I doubt in England there will even be aware of their Paedo issues.!
A lot of people involved with Liverpool would have had their eyes opened today. A charity match and they are subjected to the bile of sectarianism throughout the game. Their Liverpool legend having missiles and bottles thrown at him, i bet they couldn't believe what they were witnessing.
Bottles and bigotry, as one poster said, Celtic fans absolutely cuntify everything they are involved in.
They have caused problems on every visit to Liverpool. In 1966 the Cup Winners Cup match was stopped after….wait for it….bottles were thrown on the pitch by celtic fans. In subsequent visits fights tainted European matches between Liverpool and celtic.

I loved Gerrard the player. One of my all time favourites.

Gerrard the Rangers manager, he bypassed what I thought of him as a player the day we won the league.
I’ve said before, he got what it meant to be at Rangers. He understood the demands, he was brought up with similar demands at a huge club. He also made sure his team loathed Celtic.

And yet some people,think it was 51 %,...........You know the rest.

"Meanwhile, Celtic assistant manager Tom Boyd would gesture for VAR after a Ragnar Klavan own goal was ruled out, with manager Paul Lambert also questioning some of the decisions when speaking post-match."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That squint eyed freak will be on Paul Larkin's next documentary bleating about it

"Meanwhile, Celtic assistant manager Tom Boyd would gesture for VAR after a Ragnar Klavan own goal was ruled out, with manager Paul Lambert also questioning some of the decisions when speaking post-match."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That squint eyed freak will be on Paul Larkin's next documentary bleating about it
On a scale from 1 - 10, how much of a paranoid maniac are you Tom?

FsE8PlOXwAEnA3D
Just above the exit sign. Is that a woman nursing a passed out jakeball?

Make no mistake. In the next few days the Scottish tabloids will victim-shame Gerrard after the hated and sectarianism from that mob thrown in his direction. Gerrard will be to blame for bigots trying to hit him with a bottle and coins.

The daily mail has.

DM headline.

Celtic fans throw BOTTLES and coins at Steven Gerrard after the ex-Rangers boss scores a penalty in a charity match at Anfield... which the Liverpool legend celebrated right in front of the away end​

Daily Record ... Reds skipper slotted from the spot and got met by a shower of objects, but it didn’t take too much of a shine out of a good natured and fairly competitive friendly clash in front of a bumper crowd...

NOT SO FRIENDLY​

It was inevitable Gerrard would cop it from the Celtic support after his time as Rangers boss. But it was maybe also nailed on the man who shattered the Parkhead sides 10 in a Row bid would find the net. A bit of back and forth between the Liverpool legend and the away fans would have been expected – and there would have been nothing wrong with wind ups and banter.

What a challenge for the penalty eh !!? My god that’s a leg breaker …what a lunge that was….disgusting!

Make no mistake, those cùnts couldn’t comprehend how Steven Gerrard became our manager, their tiny pea brains couldn’t understand why, right from the beginning they started their crusade of hatred towards him…

Despicable bastards…

Scoring at Anfield on Saturday felt as special as it did the first time for Steven Gerrard.

The club icon broke the deadlock for Liverpool FC Legends in their 2-0 victory over Celtic Legends in the LFC Foundation charity match, presented by AXA Health and brought to you in association with Forever Reds.

Gerrard held his nerve from the spot towards the end of the first half after Martin Skrtel was upended in the penalty area.

Reflecting on his goal, the former Reds captain told Liverpoolfc.com: "Listen, it feels good when I score in the back garden against Lio!

"If you love football, if you love the game, if you love this club, I'll never get tired of that.

"There was a bit of pressure on me! I took my son to football this morning and he scored a couple, so he had said to me, 'You best score today or you're going to have to buy me something.'

"At least I'll save a few quid by getting on the scoresheet!"

Mark Gonzalez doubled the lead for Sir Kenny Dalglish's side early into the second period to round off a brilliant afternoon that raised vital funds for LFC Foundation and its partner charities.

Gerrard continued: "It's about all the people that are going to benefit from this.

"I don't know what we're going to raise from this but so many local people, so many people in Scotland and our ex-players, the ones that need a little bit of treatment here, there and everywhere, they're going to benefit from it.

"The main thing is that everyone's had a good day, it's stayed dry and we're all happy.

"It's always enjoyable to play in front of nearly a full crowd. They were amazing. The main thing is obviously that it's for a good cause. The LFC Foundation and Forever Reds, that's the reason why we're all here.

"It wouldn't be so successful without the support of the fans, and to be fair to Celtic they've turned up in their numbers today and it's been a really enjoyable day. I was buzzing to get the goal in front of the smelly bastards and pished myself laughing when one of them threw their top at me. It was a great fit for Charlie Adam. Stinking bastards though, stadium was rotten”.

Most enjoyable content with plenty of good reading but I still dare to dream, what a better place our country would become if this vile stinking club was shut down.

Scoring at Anfield on Saturday felt as special as it did the first time for Steven Gerrard.

The club icon broke the deadlock for Liverpool FC Legends in their 2-0 victory over Celtic Legends in the LFC Foundation charity match, presented by AXA Health and brought to you in association with Forever Reds.

Gerrard held his nerve from the spot towards the end of the first half after Martin Skrtel was upended in the penalty area.

Reflecting on his goal, the former Reds captain told Liverpoolfc.com: "Listen, it feels good when I score in the back garden against Lio!

"If you love football, if you love the game, if you love this club, I'll never get tired of that.

"There was a bit of pressure on me! I took my son to football this morning and he scored a couple, so he had said to me, 'You best score today or you're going to have to buy me something.'

"At least I'll save a few quid by getting on the scoresheet!"

Mark Gonzalez doubled the lead for Sir Kenny Dalglish's side early into the second period to round off a brilliant afternoon that raised vital funds for LFC Foundation and its partner charities.

Gerrard continued: "It's about all the people that are going to benefit from this.

"I don't know what we're going to raise from this but so many local people, so many people in Scotland and our ex-players, the ones that need a little bit of treatment here, there and everywhere, they're going to benefit from it.

"The main thing is that everyone's had a good day, it's stayed dry and we're all happy.

"It's always enjoyable to play in front of nearly a full crowd. They were amazing. The main thing is obviously that it's for a good cause. The LFC Foundation and Forever Reds, that's the reason why we're all here.

"It wouldn't be so successful without the support of the fans, and to be fair to Celtic they've turned up in their numbers today and it's been a really enjoyable day. I was buzzing to get the goal in front of the smelly bastards and pished myself laughing when one of them threw their top at me. It was a great fit for Charlie Adam. Stinking bastards though, stadium was rotten”.
Not gonna lie, I read that last paragraph in Stevie Gs accent.

Back