Gerrard post-match v Kilmarnock

At the end of last season there was a sense of despair but can’t imagine that there will be too many who can find legitimate fault with what SG said in this interview.

Killie now need replace plastic with Grass, not allowed plastic in Europa League.
That true mate? Red imps played and beat them on astro I'm sure. Lots of Scandinavian teams also have artificial grass due to their climate. Great if it is, just can't see it being the case though.

Enjoyed that 1 today
An his admission that he only got the job because we were on the floor

An afew first 11 improvements an why shouldn’t we have confidence of challenging better

Astansa who have played the Yahoos in the CL also play on plastic

It’s a red herring that they can’t

Killie now need replace plastic with Grass, not allowed plastic in Europa League.
There FIFA approved mate, don't think that’s true but I stand corrected if it is.

Once FIFA have approved they are annually inspected by them, they also get 3 random inspections by the SPFL a year.

Another good solid interview with the gaffer.
No messing about, no bullshit...just common sense.
I'm already looking forward to next season!

We ain’t beat that mob dropped 10 points to them and that would have won us the league.

Can't see anything wrong with that. When I seen the starting line-up, I had a feeling we'd struggle but knew why Tav, Arfield and Katic were out.

I hate us losing, but I wad quite non-plussed at the final whistle and already looking forward to next season.

2nd and 2 wins over Celtic only becomes a problem if that is all we have to look forward to.

Next year, we want 55.

I was bitterly disappointed yesterday we lost again to a team which is basically just fit strong and organised. The changes Gerrard made obviously made a big difference to our chances yesterday and the soft penalty award swung it for them. I was absolutely raging to get beat but as the dust settled it was a nothing game for us and the manager correctly rested key individuals we are going to rely on so I can’t be too critical of the manager for making decisions in good faith but just agitated we were unable to finish the season with another win, and because I cannot stand Kilmarnock and all the other teams but I suppose we’ll have our fun with them again soon enough.

Last edited:
No matter what we should be determined to win every game, however I'm sure that the manager will have a better picture now of who he has to move on.

I'm right behind our manager one hundred percent.
We have the scum's number at Ibrox again and we must ensure we beat the rest more often than they do.

Of course these refs and the poet c/o will be a huge danger to us if they continue to treat us differently to every other team.
This is a major obstacle to overcome.

Back