Gerrard post match

How dare he say that players didn’t play good enough doesn’t he know it was a friendly god Gerrard is such a rocket according to many on here’s

Think that's what everyone wanted to hear: we shouldn't be trying to play out of. Impossibly tight spots.

The intricate passing will be far more of a benefit than a hinderence to our game and will create lots of space, but as SG says if we try it when backed into a tight corner we will be punished.

I thought that the majority of the tight passing was excellent so if we continue to improve I can see that creating a lot of opportunities.

At the stage now where I just want the season to start ,fed up of friendless and meaningless interviews .

Once the real stuff starts on Thursday we can get down to the real nitty gritty

Is it panty wetting, drama queenery or is it whipping boy patter?

That’s what some posters in the match thread will be accusing him of. (That’s if they are consistent with their accusations between fellow posters and our manager)

Match thread is not a place to go for relational answers.

From his reaction, he wants better finishing, not given the ball away easily, that team mates never helped a new player settle into the game.

I think Thursdays team selection might give us a few answers who he feels are up to speed.

SG basically has said what happened is what like happened against the likes of Hibs when we dropped points.
That is what I said in the match thread yet you have eejjts moaning it’s only a friendly.

Back