Gerrard post match

anchormanjpeg.jpeg

Is it just me or does. He sound a lot more Scouse in that interview than normal?
Maybe caught up in the excitement, maybe mixing with his mates like Carragher has caused it
Certainly speaking a lot faster than he does after our games
Noticed it right away, chatting as a liverpool player today, not a Rangers manager! Clearly a relaxed, more jovial situation, normal Gerrard not boss gerrard slips out!

Win us a trophy stevie g, wait til you hear us.

Win us 55, well......

Is it just me or does. He sound a lot more Scouse in that interview than normal?
Maybe caught up in the excitement, maybe mixing with his mates like Carragher has caused it
Certainly speaking a lot faster than he does after our games
Adrenaline...

Stevie gets it.

He is the man who will not make the Souness mistake of leaving us for a bigger gig that turned out to be smalller. Graeme admitted the same himself.

The lad is great in PR terms, but is still finding his way in terms of tactical and managerial nuances.

It is not only the pull of a bigger club, but also the pull of what he now has. It strikes me that the Gaffer is not so silly that he will walk before learning his trade.

Lampard will crash and burn within two seasons.

A very thick scouse accent in that interview.

An interview with Gerrard the player not Gerrard the manager. He certainly enjoyed himself today.

We are very lucky to have him.

It's been said hundreds of times before the man a class act and when 55 lands will go down in history glad we have him he gets it really does.

A man worthy of the Rangers name. Oozes class a gentleman and respectfull. I just hope he leads us to the title.

Just a genuine nice guy the way he comes across approachable ex England captain .... if this man can deliver the silver wear ....... he’s a honour for club and country.

future Liverpool and England manager.

brilliant Gerrard

Back