Gerrard press conference

Bonnyloyal

• Rangers Football Club‏Verified account @RangersFC 23s23 seconds ago

1f399.png
    SG: I'll speak to Ovie Ejaria today & Liverpool to discuss what is best going forward for the player.

0 replies0 retweets6 likes

1. Rangers Football Club‏Verified account @RangersFC 8s8 seconds ago
    1f399.png
    SG: The fans will be disappointed with the European campaign coming to an end and we will try our best to ensure we come back stronger next campaign.

0 replies1 retweet1 like

2. Rangers Football Club‏Verified account @RangersFC 49s49 seconds ago
    1f399.png
    SG: The players have done the supporters and club very proud if you consider the European campaign last season. From going out in the first round to going toe-to-toe with Villarreal and Spartak Moscow.

0 replies3 retweets15 likes

1. Rangers Football Club‏Verified account @RangersFC 3m3 minutes ago
    1f4fa.png
    That's all from today's press conference. You'll be able to view both shortly on the club's official YouTube channel which you can subscribe to here: https://www.youtube.com

0 replies0 retweets6 likes

2. Rangers Football Club‏Verified account @RangersFC 4m4 minutes ago
    1f399.png
    JT: This is a different squad from the last time Hamilton came to Ibrox, the fans will be expecting a good performance and we need to go and get all three points.

0 replies1 retweet14 likes

3. Rangers Football Club‏Verified account @RangersFC 4m4 minutes ago
    1f399.png
    JT: New faces come in the building and help everyone fight for there place, you don't want anyone getting too comfortable in their position.

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

4. Rangers Football Club‏Verified account @RangersFC 5m5 minutes ago
    1f399.png
    JT: Five games left in December, all very important and we can put ourselves in a good position but it all comes down to winning each game.

0 replies2 retweets8 likes

5. Rangers Football Club‏Verified account @RangersFC 6m6 minutes ago
    1f399.png
    JT: It is key to get back on track on Sunday. We need to show a level of consistency in the league.

2 replies2 retweets11 likes

6. Rangers Football Club‏Verified account @RangersFC 7m7 minutes ago
    1f399.png
    JT: Next season we will take that experience and look to reach the knockout stages.

2 replies1 retweet17 likes

7. Rangers Football Club‏Verified account @RangersFC 7m7 minutes ago
    1f399.png
    JT: We had a great start to the group and it has been a long journey, we look back on a couple of games where we could have taken more points but it was a great experience and I'm really proud of the lads.

0 replies1 retweet15 likes

8. Rangers Football Club‏Verified account @RangersFC 8m8 minutes ago
    1f399.png
    JT: We are a bit down after last night to get knocked out when we were so close. It is hard to take but we have to now concentrate on the league.

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

WTF is going on with Ejaria then?...homesick or just not happy here?

In the press conference video, Gerrard said he's only very recently found out Ejaria is unsettled from a brief conversation they had in the last few days.

I could be wrong, but surely if he was homesick or unhappy to be here in the first place Gerrard would have had an idea before now?

Ejaria has been poor for a good month now, maybe he's struggling with the pressure from the support that comes along with that. If that is the case, god help him, because he'll never make it to any serious level.

I really wish that cretin would stop asking our Manager about Liverpool fixture.

Liverpool are my English Team but Steven Gerrard is the manager of Rangers, doing a Rangers Press Conference for a game in the Scottish League.

I honestly wish he would just say no to answering those questions in Rangers Press Conferences. Its petty and small but it grinds my fucking gears

WTF is going on with Ejaria then?...homesick or just not happy here?
Possibly a bit of both. Regardless, it’s obvious his early season form has dipped badly in recent weeks, so if he isn’t happy here then it’s best for all concerned that he goes back to Liverpool, we have to concentrate on the guys who do want to be here.

Possibly a bit of both. Regardless, it’s obvious his early season form has dipped badly in recent weeks, so if he isn’t happy here then it’s best for all concerned that he goes back to Liverpool, we have to concentrate on the guys who do want to be here.

There's surely no way he can come back now from saying he's unsettled, not at a club like ours.

Any additional conversations will be to organise his taxi down the road.

I reckon Ejaria's probably been pissed off at being benched v Dundee last week and has spoken out of turn to Gerrard.

There's surely no way he can come back now from saying he's unsettled, not at a club like ours.

Any additional conversations will be to organise his taxi down the road.
You would think so. But he hasn’t on the face of it, appeared to go in a sulk or cause trouble, there’s usually rumours of these kind of things and so far there’s been nothing so perhaps his reasons are genuine, in which case he can go with our best wishes.

Clearly looking for the board to come up with some cash.

As he says - there wasn't actually alot of money spent in the summer.

Mr King needs to dig a big deeper - and that's twice in a few days that SG has mentioned the board and the need for money. SG know there is a foundation with this squad - but we need to add quality and I am sure he will have made that clear to the board. Let's just hope they play ball.

I reckon Ejaria's probably been pissed off at being benched v Dundee last week and has spoken out of turn to Gerrard.

I don't know the guy from Adam, but if he has done that it would be the most fight he's shown since he got here. He's incredibly lucky that he lasted as long as he did in the team thanks to SG because he has been a passenger at times.

I really wish that cretin would stop asking our Manager about Liverpool fixture.

Liverpool are my English Team but Steven Gerrard is the manager of Rangers, doing a Rangers Press Conference for a game in the Scottish League.

I honestly wish he would just say no to answering those questions in Rangers Press Conferences. Its petty and small but it grinds my fucking gears
Totally agree, pisses me off.

Fully behind the manager and the players to turn this form around. Yes we have lost some silly points and failed to qualify from the Europa group, but we are 2nd in the League 2 points behind the mentally challengeds and not many people even expected us to reach the Europa group in the first place, so I would say some people are over reacting just now. At this point in Gerrards tenure he is actually ahead of where we would have expected him to have us, in my opinion anyway.

He will continually improve us it was always going to take a good few transfer windows to get us to a reasonable level, considering where we have been performance wise the last couple of seasons.

What was said mate, I can't see it from the tweets

I think in Ejarias case we should cut our losses and Davis coming in will make. a big difference. Coulibaly is another empty jersey.

Back