Gerrard press conference

That’s Alice Hedworth.
Loved the way the FC Midtjylland mascot looked at her :D:eek:

E8WPJAk.png

Wouldn’t appear the Poles are going to have a few wee sly digs at Morelos in the hopes of getting him sent off.

This game could be an indicator to see whether or not he can be trusted to start the Of game.

Deary me, what a fucking zoomer that c*nt was! Why was he sat right next to them??

Love Gerrard's body language and facial expressions during the Morelos question :)):))

Interesting response to the Helander question. No idea if he’s lying or not but the answer seemed to be just, ‘I really didn’t give a monkey’s about the first set of names and chucked the first ones in my head down.’ Given Gerrard’s knowledge and experience on both sides of team sheets, I wonder if we do get a bit too agitated about them. The players presumably don’t really care till the final confirmation.

Tbf to the Polish guy his English wasn’t the best, I don’t think he was trying to be snide with his questions.
Your probably right mate I think it got lost in translation a little but it did rile me up!
I think his "psychological help" clanger should have been does he need help with I'll discipline

Might be just me but watching that all I could think was Davis sitting on that chair swinging his legs over the edge back and forth when the Morelos question got asked by Henning.

:D

Have a look at SD when that question about Alfie was asked. I can imagine him thinking , Here this khants going to get two barrels from the Gaffers for that,

She mibbes looks alright in this but she is no stunner. I watch Rangers TV a lot. Her fake tan and eyebrows give me the fear.

i guess i must be old but the fake tan, formica face, trout pout, make up applied with a trowel, designer bag look isn't what makes the long winter nights fly by for me.

100% agree with you mate. I’ve seen her up close and it doesn’t do it for me either. Then again I’m not of the Love Island generation who seem to like that kind of thing.

Davis looking mean as fark (well, except when he was trying not to laugh at that daft jouno).

He means to do the business for his Rangers team, no doubt about it.

I can’t wait to scud these cunts.

Imagine Gerrard looking you in the eye before an OF game! :-0

Football Journos the world over must come way down the 'grey matter' list compared with the likes of Current Affairs, Science or Economic reporters. Come across as school kids working on a casual assignment. Always the same stupid questions. "Who do you fear the most ?" What does that tell eanyone ? And why the feck mention the Mhanks ? What have they to do with the game in hand.
Chuck Dung has to be the thickest individual ever to be employed by any type of media outlet yet has somehow managed to carve out a career for himself. Even the Pole asking the daft Q's wasn't as bad as him.

Back