Gerrard Q & A - how did it go?

The usual on here - lots of opinions and bluster.
Fact is that Robert is 100% spot on here. If there was a suitable investor, willing to lump money in then the board would act on it.
There isn't.

I did aye, when we had no money, a board full of gangsters and shysters.

Now is not QUITE the same.

As I said, we can only peddle the "we were crap in 2013 so this is better" line for so long.

I understand where your coming from ...

But still keen to find these Q&A

From what I recall
Proudest moment of his life when he was named Manager of Rangers one of the most famous Clubs in the world with their history.
Doesn't feel any pressure as he has lived with it since being a professional footballer since he left school.
Two major highlights of the season, the final whistle when down to 9 men when we qualified for Europa League and
When we Celtic, said it was a physiological boost to the players.
Feels we are better equipped to go to Parkhead this week as opposed to coming off a 6 hour journey and a days rest
Thinks he has half decent squad and will change in the summer
Would love to keep Ryan Kent for another year but not if that will happen, said it would be Ryan's first option but it's up to Liverpool
Lot's of other wee things which you will see on RTV
Not sure if this is completely accurate but what I recall.
PS prefers Messi

Last edited:
I think it is a necessity that Alfredo goes to properly fund a front 3. If Gerrard has made up his mind it is definitely 433 for us, we cannot go into a new season knowing if Morelos doesn't score, no one does.
With all respect, that's nonsense. Some people bemoaning that we have no chance of winning the league but in the same breath suggest a way of doing so is selling our best player. This isn't a commodities portfolio, this is a football club, and we should be ambitious to keep our best players and be the best again. Replacing Morelos guarantees nothing, keeping him, and properly valuing him, and any other good player, is desiring he stays here.

Reactions: wpj
Back