Gerrard Reaction Rtv

Clearly a gifted mentally challenged impressionist with the first question there

Only kidding on. Great answer he gave though

David Edgar sent back down to Ayrshire with a sore arse after that. Was a shocker of a question but Gerrard done well to answer it respectfully

Just beat a team at home scoring 5 in the knockout stages and the first question is about players behaviour.... every right to bite back.

It wasn't about the players behaviour. It was about his performance.

"It was great to see them all back, you must be delighted with NP's contribution" That's a fair question.

Edgar post- press conference:

tenor.gif

That's a perfectly legitimate question Edgar asked. Not sure why Gerrard felt the need to bite back like that.
It might be a legitimate question generally but Gerrard’s point is fair that asking it as the first question after a performance like that was weird. I like H&H and their involvement in the press conferences but don’t think that was their finest moment.

It wasn't about the players behaviour. It was about his performance.

"It was great to see them back, you must be delighted with his contribution" That's a fair question.
Is that you drawing a line under it was his question

Wow mr Edgar has had a total nightmare there :oops: very unlike him to be fair . I think he’s allowed a bad question he’s done well until nowB-D

No it wasn't.

"Clearly you've drawn a line under the sitiation with the three guys who were on the bench tonight, it was great to see them back..."
As a first question it was ill timed.

I can understand why the manager was f.ucked off with it

I'm going to guess that Gerrard is tired of answering questions about Patterson etc and Edgar has copped the brunt of his frustration.

I don't think the question was meant the way he took it.

I just love his last line...this place is going to be something special. Too fvckin right gaffer

Back