Gerrard responds to claims Jimmy Bell had cup game called off

Jimmy Bell runs Scottish football...
16knx1l.jpg

Finlay was taking the piss out of an old friend, the gutter press ran it as a story, and the rhabids took it as fact.

Love it that Jimmy Bell gets under their skin so much. He doesn't even have to do anything, just the sight of him gets those mental cùnts foaming at the mouth.

Correct. Donald Findlay was on Rocksport Radio on Friday and his tongue was firmly in cheek when he suggested Jimmy Bell had raised concerns about the pitch.

Unfortunately the Scottish Media took his comments at face value and decided to run with the story.

Correct the amount of rubbish been spun on this one conversation turns you off buying newspapers

I'm guessing i've missed something here, or something has gone way over my head, but why would jimmy bell have his motor at the match if he drives tbe bus?

Im presuming its just a piss-take, or am i missing something? :oops:

I'm guessing i've missed something here, or something has gone way over my head, but why would jimmy bell have his motor at the match if he drives tbe bus?

Im presuming its just a piss-take, or am i missing something? :oops:

He drives I think a smaller mini van with the kit , he is no longer the actual Parks of Hamilton bus driver and has not been for a long time, the car joke was from a different tie

Back