Gerrard schooled again by a perennial loser

Angrybluebear

Official Ticketer
He actually wrote their team talk for them with his comments after the draw at Pittodrie.

Wait to you beat them before you slag them off.

3 attempts to beat Aberdeen and failed on each occasion.

1 goal scored and it was a penalty.

Worse result at home to Aberdeen in over 25 years.

A perennial loser who is unbeaten in 4 v us ?
They had a game plan, it was ugly, but they stuck to it. Let our central defenders have the ball, they're doing nothing. Let Jack and Ejaria pass across the park, no cutting edge. Wind up Morelos, he'll take the bait. Let Ejaria spin with the ball, because he won't get beyond their mid field.

They had a game plan, it was ugly, but they stuck to it. Let our central defenders have the ball, they're doing nothing. Let Jack and Ejaria pass across the park, no cutting edge. Wind up Morelos, he'll take the bait. Let Ejaria spin with the ball, because he won't get beyond their mid field.
It's so hard to admit it but this is the truth

Weird to think Murty has us beating them back to back around this time last year.

We're much improved though so I wouldn't read too much into it.
This is it, so by the same mental logic these people use them Murty must surely be better than Gerrrard?!
I’m as gutted as the next bear but a setback really does bring out the worst in our support.

The fact is we are still quite a few good quality signings away.

That's just the truth of it, the Sheep hardly ever lay a glove on that shower , them's the facts.

Well that perennial loser's team is in 6th place whilst we sit in 2nd.

We'll get it right. No one in their right mind is claiming that Aberdeen are better than us or that McInnes is a better manager than Gerrard.

Their luck can't last forever.

Thank you.

I thought this was a Rangers forum???

Oh right is it not, we just ignore it, we can’t point out the obvious.

That was honestly one of the worst Aberdeen sides I have ever seen come to Ibrox. They came with a plan the same plan they used to pump us out the cup.

So pumped out the cup and knocked off the top of the league by a team that achieves nothing and some people think that is remotely acceptable ?

Gerard wasn’t schooled.

The players lost this game, not the gaffer.

If I was Dave King I wouldn’t pay them this week for the simple reason they committed gross misconduct by impersonating professional footballers.

If I fucked up in my job I’d get taken to task, and it’s about time footballers did too.

I’ll go as far to say that I’d have them on a ‘you only get paid if you win’ contract. They’d soon sweat blood and tears for the cause.

If you wind up Alfie and exploit the weaker spine of the team then it doesn't matter who yer manager is.

Schooled hahaha ffs... they somehow got over the line tonight but bad days at the office do happen. We will finish 15-20 points ahead of them come May.

Aberdeen are shite and McInnes sets them up the same defensive way against us and Celtic. We should steamroller them, but yes, we've not, and his comments are probably still in their dressing room wall. He was naive, he's a rookie, it's going to happen. I just hope other teams dirt figure us out as Gerrard has shown himself to have difficulties when things need changed. Look at the two matches against the Russian mob, both matches their manager changed it at half-time and we couldn't reply.

Despite this, we're still in the hunt and it was unrealistic for many on here to think we'd win all matches this month. No use getting dramatic about it until results like this become chronic. Our midfield is definitely missing a couple players and Lafferty is pish. While I think we've got a chance this season, another summer strengthening will really get us close.

McInnes is a far more experienced manager than SG. He’s been completely schooled in the last two games against the sheep and needs to learn , and fast!!

His comments up there first game of the season were naive and coming back to haunt him given we’ve barely laid a glove on them in the past 180 minutes.

Have to agree.
Sheep let the game be played in an area 20 yards either side of halfway.
Didn’t press high and let our centre half’s have possession .
Shut down our wide men and we were never going to play through them.
Broke the game up at every opportunity and it proved successful.

The OP has given me a brain injury.

Anyone that thinks Aberdeen or McInnes schooled us, please give up watching football.

Is it just our players or is it the way we have set the team out?

I don't think Gerrard has been schooled but McInnes certainly has done a number on him a few times and that is going to cause debate.

Well that perennial loser's team is in 6th place whilst we sit in 2nd.

We'll get it right. No one in their right mind is claiming that Aberdeen are better than us or that McInnes is a better manager than Gerrard.

Their luck can't last forever.

Second gets you nothing.

How many times do we need to get it right.

Let’s get it clear tonight wasn’t one of they we were unlucky games, hitting the post, bar keeper making brilliants saves, or a we will play worse and win. We played right into their hands from the first minute.

We knew exactly what they would do, and let them.

Gerard wasn’t schooled.

If I was Dave King I wouldn’t pay them this week for the simple reason they committed gross misconduct by impersonating professional footballers.

If I fucked up in my job I’d get taken to task, and it’s about time footballers did too.

I’ll go as far to say that I’d have them on a ‘you only get paid if you win’ contract. They’d soon sweat blood and tears for the cause.

Exactly.

People should check the fixtures. This was not Gerrard vs McShitebag, it was Rangers vs Sellik’s bitches.

I cannot quite place when it was that people started turning games into manager vs manager. It definitely started in England. Maybe just after Jose Mourinho arrived at Chelsea the first time?

Sometimes somebody just has your number. I hope that's not the case but looks like it

He wasnt schooled.

This aberdeen side offer NOTHING going forward.

Gerrard even called out their game plan in his pre-match interview on RTV: 'defend solidly and try to win freekicks, then come alive when the ball's put in the box'..... they scored from their only chance, YET AGAIN.

Can't argue with that.
Scumbag McInnes knows how to play Gerrard.
Of course you fucking can.

Game 1 - needed a last minute equaliser against 10 men.
Game 2 - we had enough chances to win the game just didn’t have a striker 2 finish any.
Game 3 - a risky game plan worked by getting the early goal and every one of our players being garbage.

Tonight was abysmal but Gerrard certainly hasn’t been schooled.

We were Gladys Knight tonight....nearly every player was below their best...young Middleton in particular.....but he's exempt....Ejaria and Coulibay need sent back in January.....we need real men in there with a CM that can boss games.....for all the midfielders we've got we don't have a boss.....surely magnificent bastard II recognises this? Or is he still learning tactics?

I can see the point, but don’t forget this game was the real cup final for mcinnes and his sad %^*& team.

We have 2 months until we play them again. Hopefully we have a midfield ready to carve them open - because they are there for the taking.

Funny thing is - some people think that this is utter nonsense. Unfortunately the absolute FACTS prove otherwise. Gerrard doesn't appear to be able to hand McInnes's Aberdeen team at all. Even when it's made easier for him.
Maybe the players just didn't play well?

I just thought too many players never performed when they had the opportunity to stay top of the League.

I certainly believe that we are in a better place having been turned down by the Sheep manager.

Morelos took the bait ?
Aye no bother

Gerard wasn’t schooled.

They’d all be playing for someone else who pays them regardless in that case.

Gerard wasn’t schooled.

As much as I agree with your first part the 2nd part would mean that no one would join us under those conditions. Why would they when they can get paid every game elsewhere?

Not one off our players played to form,Jesus they had one chance and scored,reading some off the posts you would think they played us off the park.
Their goalie made three excellen saves Coulibaly missed two excellent headed chances,Alfie missed a excellent chance,all this from our team who admittedly where really off form.

Back