Gerrard - Season must be finished

Why is Doncaster willing to look at N & V this season but not last season?

That is the question that he should be asked.

I won't hold my breath though
The clubs need to vote for it.

This is why he wanted his cartel to gave the executive powers and why the clubs chased him to f.uck

Contrast to them last season... GIVE US THE TROPHY! Then had the brass neck to celebrate it.

Totally agree with Gerrard. We play 38 games down to a winner, or whatever they do isn’t worth the silver it’s engraved on.
If we win the trophy can we engrave a little asterisk against each of their tainted titles with notes on the bottom of the trophy such as; *1 Rangers unjustly deducted points *2 Rangers not in league *3 Awarded prematurely, not won.

That’s integrity.

That’s how someone who respects his sport behaves.

Lawwell spoke about Celtic not losing their integrity in his wee propaganda blurt the other night.

Pedro, you don’t have any, but watch this and maybe you will see true integrity in action.
Absolutely bang on Grigo they scum kunts don’t know the meaning of “ Integrity “
That’s integrity.

Lawwell spoke about Celtic not losing their integrity in his wee propaganda blurt the other night.

Pedro, you don’t have any, but watch this and maybe you will see true integrity in action.
well said Grigo spot on mate.

I just can't wrap my head around all this 'null and void' crap. Compared to where we were at about this time last season, we have far better routine testing / tracing and multiple vaccines being rolled out.

I guess it's to suit one club as always, because they're not winning.

Are there any other leagues in the world considering shutting down? EPL 'mentioned' a break last year, but that seems to have fallen by the wayside. Are Serie A, or Ligue 1 stopping?

Was that interview set up to answer that question alone, or is it an exert from something?

That’s integrity.

Exactly, so different from the mob last year. Both teams top of the league at the time, them its oors, us - play the league to finish. I would expect no less.

FWIW Doncaster has hinted that null and voiding the season isn’t an option, although he couldn’t see the season being finished. That to me means we get handed the title much like they did last year, either it gets played to a finish and Rangers win the league or they call it early and Rangers still win the league. Some amount of wet knickers on here

I think everyone of us would despise winning the title via a Twitter announcement.

They were absolutely begging for it last season though.

We might not have any choice, mate, if Leitch stops all football. We will then be offered the title if football can't be continued.

FWIW Doncaster has hinted that null and voiding the season isn’t an option, although he couldn’t see the season being finished. That to me means we get handed the title much like they did last year, either it gets played to a finish and Rangers win the league or they call it early and Rangers still win the league. Some amount of wet knickers on here
It isnt his decision and its not really a choice. They decided not to play the last 8 fixtures last season so Celtc could get the title.

Which resulted in having to give Sky free league sponsorship in return for not suing us and coming an arrangement to pay back the money for games that werent broadcast.

Id love to know who asked him this.

We need to get street wise & get a loaded question in asking Steven the other option if it’s impossible to finish.

Average Points is the precedent, but we all want it finished.

Back