Gerrard - Season must be finished

Watch all the nonsense and sh!te of the day coming from the dirty tricks as we come closer to winning 55 .They'll stoop to levels you wouldn't even think existed . They know what's coming on the park and off the park , and will be deep down absolutely sh!ting themselves.

Catch us if you can desperate dan......WATP.

It isnt his decision and its not really a choice. They decided not to play the last 8 fixtures last season so Celtc could get the title.

Which resulted in having to give Sky free league sponsorship in return for not suing us and coming an arrangement to pay back the money for games that werent broadcast.
They’ve did it once, wouldnt put it passed them to do it again

Watch all the nonsense and sh!te of the day coming from the dirty tricks as we come closer to winning 55 .They'll stoop to levels you wouldn't even think existed . They know what's coming on the park and off the park , and will be deep down absolutely sh!ting themselves.

Catch us if you can desperate dan......WATP.

As that USA Tim pointed out mate, they know the long term implication of this competitively.

It’s massive, and they would do ANYTHING. They’ve proven it time & again.

They’ve did it once, wouldnt put it passed them to do it again

If the SPFL had gotten their way and been handed unilateral powers to make decisions I would be shiting myself right now.

But the clubs voted that down, which means it would need to be voted on, and the clubs wouldn't go for it. Even if they wanted to, the financial reality means they would be voting for their own demise if they did.

The league might get stopped for a bit, but I have zero doubts about this season finishing.

Well done Stevie, just keep comparing things to the English League. They played to a completion last season, and will this. Why would Scotland be any different ?
Football matches at weekends are good for the wellbeing of people locked down at home.

If the SPFL had gotten their way and been handed unilateral powers to make decisions I would be shiting myself right now.

But the clubs voted that down, which means it would need to be voted on, and the clubs wouldn't go for it. Even if they wanted to, the financial reality means they would be voting for their own demise if they did.

The league might get stopped for a bit, but I have zero doubts about this season finishing.
Agreed. The fact that the clubs have to vote on it, and the finances are apparently not available if null and void is the decision, is why I am much less worried than i would otherwise be.

As much as other teams don't like us, their own finances are far more important to them, so I can only see two clubs from the top division (them plus whoever would be relegated) voting to null and void in preference to awarding the title or simply pausing it.

My only concern is could the government money be used to take away the loss of the sky money

Id love to know who asked him this.

We need to get street wise & get a loaded question in asking Steven the other option if it’s impossible to finish.

Average Points is the precedent, but we all want it finished.
Seams Sky sports Scotland that is pushing this agenda might be that lady's front bottom Charles Patterson.

Wonder what his boses think of him stirring putting there tv schedules at risk if it is him.

If Doncaster goes down the ''Null and Void'' route, it would be the end of him in Scotland, he would need to leave the country. Not that I'm suggesting anything would or should happen to him but people can only take so much corruption and I think we have been on the receiving end of it way too much to just accept it this time.

The desperation is leaking out of them now, they will pull any sort of stunt to N&V the season, anything goes.

Seams Sky sports Scotland that is pushing this agenda might be that lady's front bottom Charles Patterson.

Wonder what his boses think of him stirring putting there tv schedules at risk if it is him.

Great point Gramps. Is he a mentally challenged mate ? I thought I’d read that he was.

Why is Doncaster willing to look at N & V this season but not last season?

That is the question that he should be asked.

I won't hold my breath though

exactly!

last year at the first lockdown we had no idea what we were up against of how long the pandemic would last. This year the vaccine is already rolling out and, once the vulnerable are all immune to it, we’re basically dealing with a seasonal flu so why would we need to null and void the season?

Why is it fragile in Scotland?
Sport is cracking on all over the world , why is Scotland different?
Fans on here are pushing this tripe as much as the mentally challengeds
PS Didn't even watch that clip just the read the header.
Agree.

There's people on here and in our fan base giving it the oxygen they crave

Totally agree with him. He's emphasising the gulf in integrity between us and them without thinking to much about it.

Construction is still going ahead during this wave, they don’t have testing etc like elite sport, this push by sections of the media is not being driven by the Government or health officials, its a fucking joke, agenda led drivel.

That said Rangers will do what we did first time round if the worst comes to the worst and fight for fixtures to be resumed when its safe, if they want to vote to award us a title then thats up to them.

Trophies are won. Not Awarded.

We wanted last season played to a finish - like ever other league of any substance. BCD was happening all over Europe.

My fireworks are on hold until the league is won.

Is it because we are approaching the games total when Celtic were handed last seasons Twitter trophy and this is their only hope?

Construction sites and factories, deliveries, supermarkets are all carrying on as they were. Plenty of people are still going to work as normal.

As far as I’m aware, the SPL has policed itself well and barely been affected by COVID (bar a couple of decisions awarding points that should have been automatic rescheduled games.) it has been highly enjoyable and the highlight of the past 6 months.

The football press seem to glory in engineering stories that will affect people’s livelihoods and families, including their own. It’s like a paint by numbers race to mutual destruction. Some may be doing it because of the team they support or get favours from.

The Dubai trip, the breaches by one club and the sudden realisation the points gap won’t be bridged, seem to have helped produce the answer to a question no one was asking.

We say they are obsessed, then this thread is full of posters saying Celtic will go for N+V.
There are very few cases of Covid among the top teams. When was the last time a match was postponed?
The clubs refused the SPFL board the power to end the season, so the season will continue so the clubs get paid.
At end Jan 2020, we had played 22 matches. At end Jan 2021, we will have played 26 matches.
I want us to win the league with a 1 0 victory so we can say "remember Alfie/Tav/Defoe - anyone you want" won us 55. Well be talking about him the way we talk about Laudrup.

Is it because we are approaching the games total when Celtic were handed last seasons Twitter trophy and this is their only hope?

Construction sites and factories, deliveries, supermarkets are all carrying on as they were. Plenty of people are still going to work as normal.

As far as I’m aware, the SPL has policed itself well and barely been affected by COVID (bar a couple of decisions awarding points that should have been automatic rescheduled games.) it has been highly enjoyable and the highlight of the past 6 months.

The football press seem to glory in engineering stories that will affect people’s livelihoods and families, including their own. It’s like a paint by numbers race to mutual destruction. Some may be doing it because of the team they support or get favours from.

The Dubai trip, the breaches by one club and the sudden realisation the points gap won’t be bridged, seem to have helped produce the answer to a question no one was asking.
It’s crazy because it’s coming from the same reporter who works for the company who are showing Scottish football and have millions invested in it.

Why is Doncaster willing to look at N & V this season but not last season?

That is the question that he should be asked.

I won't hold my breath though
Null this season scum get CL place again next year there is a serious financial crisis looming there that needs that income just like they received it this year!

Why is it fragile in Scotland?
Sport is cracking on all over the world , why is Scotland different?
Fans on here are pushing this tripe as much as the mentally challengeds
PS Didn't even watch that clip just the read the header.
The situation is improving in Scotland and we will end up in a scenario where infections are very low because we will be in lockdown until the vaccines take effect due to the concern about the new strain.

There is absolutely no need for football not to continue in Scotland

And if it goes the other way, and they mhank’s want the league extended because of a fixture pile up.
I think a trip to the Far East will be in order. Never mind sporting integrity.

Back