Gerrard tattoo

Here come the perfectionists....

It's an amazing tattoo, well played to the person who had it done, and the person who done it.

I am not anti-tattoo, but that is rank rotten. Looks more like Gollum than the gaffer. If you just showed me the face in isolation I genuinely don't think I'd know what that was meant to be

It's something else in terms of tattooing skills, but years down the line, with that much detail, I could see it getting faded\blurry

Makes the gaffer look like fucking Freddy Kreuger. It's beyond bad. Everything is so massively out of proportion and looks a bit weird.

Folk see tattoo artists like Steve butcher doing NBA players and then decide they're going to get something similar done down at Terry's in Glasgow.

Level up:

c8a0a10dcd133ca0f928b50d58954a4a.jpg

952-1.jpg

Being able to tell who it is doesn't make it a good tattoo.

You can't be serious surely? Does this apply to all art? If so I can tell that this is Ronaldo but we both know it's utterly fucking shite.

rtx338ot-e1522796667949.jpg

Hardly comparable are they. That’s a joke effort that was roundly mocked and genuinely looks nothing like CR7, hair do aside. The boys tattoo is quite clearly Steven Gerrard to anyone with even semi decent eyesight.

it’s a cracking tattoo, there might be better efforts but it’s an excellent effort. Just like a BMW i4 is a good car, it’s not shite because a Lamborghini is better.

Hardly comparable are they. That’s a joke effort that was roundly mocked and genuinely looks nothing like CR7, hair do aside. The boys tattoo is quite clearly Steven Gerrard to anyone with even semi decent eyesight.

it’s a cracking tattoo, there might be better efforts but it’s an excellent effort. Just like a BMW i4 is a good car, it’s not shite because a Lamborghini is better.
It's a shit tattoo.

Back