Gerrard tattoo

I'd never get something like that done.
As much as Stevie gives me butterflies in me tummy tum, you never know what the future might bring.

Some poor beast somewhere will be walking about with a Mo Johnston tattoo.

Tell me about it.

Hope I don't go bald anytime soon or it will reveal that I got my head shaved to get a Warburton's bread bag tattooed on my napper.

I should have learned, but I regret having a picture of Pedro Caixinha standing knee deep in my pubes with the banner "Pedro's here for cinquenta e cinco" done the flowing year.

:-(

It's a good tattoo and the guy says the face is the size of a thumbprint so very difficult to get much detail in. When you compare it to the actual picture I'd day it is pretty accurate.
Surely if you're getting a tattoo you want it to be a little more than 'pretty accurate'?

SG.png

no.

I'd go with what you initially said and it's 'pretty accurate' however if im getting a tattoo I'd expect it to be more than 'pretty accurate'.
Yeah I know but I think it would need to be a lot bigger for that. I wouldn't criticise the artist for that, I know that you weren't I'm just talking about others.

To be fair it's a good effort. Caught in the moment kind of tattoo.
Will look really weird once the colours bleed.

To be fair it's a good effort. Caught in the moment kind of tattoo.
Will look really weird once the colours bleed.

Colour tattoo's are not the same as they used to be years ago, I have colour tattoos myself and I know others who also have them and no one's tattoos are "bleeding". They still look the same as they did a few weeks after I got them 5 years ago. Maybe it's the type of ink used or the skill of the artist, I'm not sure.

Chris Meighan done a tattoo of a workmates daughter on his arm, the guy brought the photo into work and when comparing them next to each other you could hardly see any difference, it was amazing. P.S Chris is a good bluenose

It’s fucking incredible to see what can cause an argument on here.

A genuine highlight of each day.

It's just people simply being obtuse. It's quite obviously fucking Gerrard.

It's the same when there are UB banners and it's clear to everyone what it is and you get bangers saying "Can't make it out". Losers that just like being miserable.

Got an AC/DC half sleeve at this chaps studio a few years ago. Just booked in for the other arm and December was the first date I could get.

Has a brilliant reputation and has put out some amazing work over the years.

Makes the gaffer look like fucking Freddy Kreuger. It's beyond bad. Everything is so massively out of proportion and looks a bit weird.

Folk see tattoo artists like Steve butcher doing NBA players and then decide they're going to get something similar done down at Terry's in Glasgow.

Level up:

c8a0a10dcd133ca0f928b50d58954a4a.jpg

952-1.jpg

Wow now that is a true artist

As a fan of both tattoos and Stevie G...thats fucking awful, it might look nice now but give it some time and it will be an indiscernible mess.

and the one @Ubik posted will look even worse.
personally i think a nice simple "55" covers everything about stevie G and our return to the top where we belong.

I got an all black tattoo about 22 years ago, it's now a dark blue/off black colour. God knows how coloured one's last.
they dont mate, ive had my own recoloured due to fading, and that was with the all new singing and dancing american style colours which came in many years ago and were supposed to last longer, they dont.

Makes the gaffer look like fucking Freddy Kreuger. It's beyond bad. Everything is so massively out of proportion and looks a bit weird.

Folk see tattoo artists like Steve butcher doing NBA players and then decide they're going to get something similar done down at Terry's in Glasgow.

Level up:

c8a0a10dcd133ca0f928b50d58954a4a.jpg

952-1.jpg
Tbf they look nothing like Gerrard:D

Back