Gerrard: The number 9 shirt is Defoe's to lose and praise for the team

Tin hat on

Ryan Jack can be upgraded on and that's what we should be trying to do. He was brilliant against hearts but easy to forget the other games he doesn't contribute enough.

Kamara is outstanding. Really like him. What a signing. Davis starting to get going now.

Arfield much better in the position next to Defoe.
I agree I don’t think jack will be starting many games next season I think we will strengthen the midfield and it will be jack that’s moved down the pecking order.

Also on Jack for Scotland. Alright saying "1 Livingston, Aberdeen players get in" etc etc. If you think Ryan jack is better than mctominay, McGinn, calum McGregor etc hes just not tbh. Hss a good player. Not a great player.

On shinnie over Jack I do think there is a case there but if I'm honest I dont think there is much in it. Depends what your looking for. Jack smarter on ball and better passer.

Jack has been good this year. I just dont buy the Jack is excluded coz he plays for Rangers.

We do this. Our players have a purple patch and we go overboard. I want a better player than Ryan jack to win the title.

We've been excellent in recent weeks. Absolutely no need to change the starting 11 - I include Candeias in that who's been involved in a number of our goals recently.

Defoe should have been starting months ago.

The team have played better without Morelos. Not missed him at all.

But these are nothing games with virtually zero pressure. Everyone seems to be playing better. Morelos was one of the few playing well consistently when it was still a title race.

But these are nothing games with virtually zero pressure. Everyone seems to be playing better. Morelos was one of the few playing well consistently when it was still a title race.

Still have to get second. But yes the pressure is off.

Personally I prefer the way the team is set up at the moment. ‍♂️ But you make a good point

Back