Legends game v Liverpool announced

eh Bar72 season tickets will be valid for this game won't they? I thought the included all games

Email doesn’t say so (like it usually would.) I’m assuming because it’s for charity.

‘Tickets for our Legends friendly fixture vs Liverpool Legends are on sale to Season Ticket Holders, subject to availability, from Monday 23 September to Friday 27 September.

General sale will commence on Monday 30 September.

Prices for this match are Adults £15 Concessions £10 Juniors £5

TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE FOLLOWING SALES CHANNELS:
- online here*
- Ticket hotline 0871 702 1972* (calls cost 13ppm plus network extras)
- Rangers Ticket Centre

*Booking fees apply.

Best regards,

Rangers Ticket Centre’

If Gerrard does a half each I hope we boo and whistle to fick when he touches the ball for liverpool then loud cheers when he touches it for us haha

Tickets for a Legends Dinner at the Glynhill Hotel on Friday 11th October are also on sale for £100+VAT per person or £1,000+VAT for a table of ten, and you can register your interest by contacting the Events Team on 0141 580 8601, emailing events@rangers.co.uk or book online.

I'll go to this but begrudge that my nae booze veggie dinner will be about £10 worth of food.

So can we safely assume Stevie G’s recently retired super bud Fernando Torres will be playing :confused:

If Gerrard does a half each I hope we boo and whistle to fick when he touches the ball for liverpool then loud cheers when he touches it for us haha
Haha, I was thinking along those lines as well. Not sure if I could boo Stevie though, even in a Liverpool strip.

If you could select the side and everyone was available.
Pick your side to play Liverpool that would give them a game. Must be retired.

My team(not all legends but probably still fit enough to play)

Klos

Numan
Gough
Weir
Moore (RB)

Buffel
Gio V. B
Ferguson. B
RDB

Mols
Shota.

Really struggled for a right back. Stuck Moore there.

Back