Gerrard wants to make Coulibally a permanent signing

Surely to god not. I'd hope this is the manager trying to elicit better performances from Coulibaly whilst we have him rather than having any truth to it.

He is not very good at all.

Love how folk just skipped past the part where Gerrard confirmed he was hit hard by the passing of his family member (Dad)
Pretty sure the majority of folk on heres work would suffer if that happened, footballers are no different.

Maybe he wont make it, maybe he will but lets get behind the lad, hes looked a lot better the last 2 games he has come on and Gerrard said the last 2 weeks in training hes been back to his former self

FWIW - I rated him at first -
He showed all the signs of a combative style mid-fielder with close control and good positional sense

Something went wrong - whether injury or getting kicked up in the air every game - broke his concentration or not ? To be fair almost every one of our players also suffered similar dips in form

Regrettably I haven't seen much evidence to suggest he can retrieve earlier form & on that basis I wouldn't be eager to sign him

Love how folk just skipped past the part where Gerrard confirmed he was hit hard by the passing of his family member (Dad)
Pretty sure the majority of folk on heres work would suffer if that happened, footballers are no different.

Maybe he wont make it, maybe he will but lets get behind the lad, hes looked a lot better the last 2 games he has come on and Gerrard said the last 2 weeks in training hes been back to his former self

You’re making good points here. He does need our support.

However, I’m still not sure he answers our problem of lacking midfield goals and assists.

Dont really think he’s what we need considering we already have jack, mcrorie and now kamara for those sort of positions. We really need to start thinking about signing some major fire power if we want to have any hopes of winning anything anytime soon.

Back