Gerrard's 100th Game As Manager Tonight

hammer17

Official Ticketer
and he has a 62% win rate, losing just 13 games

factor in this includes 28 European ties with 12 of them in the Europa League group stage I think this is a phenomenal return for a young first time manager taking the reigns at a pressure job like Rangers.

Gerrard will only get better as he learns the job which he fully admits is a process

Onwards & Upwards

Still pinching myself, love that he is representing us and the dignity and respect he shows, just what we expect from a Rangers manager, an all round class act.

I thought Tom Miller said it was Ryan Jack's 100th start and next game was The gaffers 100th competitive game.

Still pinching myself, love that he is representing us and the dignity and respect he shows, just what we expect from a Rangers manager, an all round class act.
But let’s not judge his handshakes... fukn pitiful what some will do to find something to criticise him.

So fckng lucky, oh we are so fckng lucky, so fuckng lucky oh we are so fuckng lucky.

Three cheers for Derek Mcinnes, hip hip...

I’d like to see how that record compares with for example pedros win rate and war buttons ? It looks very impressive to me especially comsidering all the europa games which are high pressure . If someone ITK could publish the figures it would be much appreciated . 62% win rate seems right up there for me .

The poster I quoted mentioned how great it is to have gerrard exemplify class while representing us, I was sarcastically referencing how certain so called journos/pundits were criticising his (lack of) class for the handshakes at full time in the last old firm

When it was still at the rumours stage I wasn't overly keen, thinking why are we swapping our under 18s coach for Liverpool's sorta thing. Seeing him paraded at Ibrox all doubts left, and the press conference where King said he ticks every box except experience I was sold. He's been fantastic, a risk that has reaped so many benefits. All we need now is silverware.

28 European games and 7 Old Firm ones. Considering we were losing to part timers in Europe and going into Old Firm games terrified of how much we were going to lose by, this is a phenomenal turnaround.

When he was appointed I knew that it would be a steep learning curve for him and mistakes would be made. However his successes in Europe and putting the rhats in their place so quickly have far outweighed the setbacks. I love how he deals with the media and the pride he has restored to the fans.

28 European games and 7 Old Firm ones. Considering we were losing to part timers in Europe and going into Old Firm games terrified of how much we were going to lose by, this is a phenomenal turnaround.
Correct. Sitting at old firm games thinking keep it under 3 and shit like that. He’s made a wonderful difference to us- very impressive.

I sometimes can't believe he's only been here for two and a half seasons such is the number of games we've played.

It's actually remarkable what he has achieved in a relatively short period of time. Once he leads us to 55 we can truly move on from almost a decade of humiliation and pain.

I’d like to see how that record compares with for example pedros win rate and war buttons ? It looks very impressive to me especially comsidering all the europa games which are high pressure . If someone ITK could publish the figures it would be much appreciated . 62% win rate seems right up there for me .

Gerrard overall

W. D. L

29 7 3 this season

32 18 10 last season

61 25 13 total

61.6% 25.3% 13.1%

Europe

5 7 2 last season

8 5 1 this season

13 12 3

46.4% 42.9% 10.7%

Pedro Overall