Gerrard's wages

I think wages were probably the last thing on his mind during the negotiations.

Too rich for it to matter.

It wasn’t high on his priority list,more interested in the development of the team.

Let the tims obsess over our balance sheets, at least when they're doing that their missus and weans are safe. For a while.

I'm sure Mr Gerrard is satisfied with ther terms of the agreement, whatever they may be.

He’s worth an estimated 60 million.

So he’s not here for the money that’s for sure :D

Ffs he could buy us!!
giphy.gif

On here I'm sure around the time he was being announced. Can't remember which poster exactly but it's the only figure I've seen mentioned so far.

Could be made up nonsense tbh, I have no idea.

wish you had said that at the start.... then id have ignored your post!

Money won’t be an issue he’s up here to try and make a name for himself as a manager. Would imagine it’ll obviously be a decent wage with probably a big bonus when he delivers the title

He has 60 million in the bank and i am sure lots of investments so its probably pocket money for the guy. Few handbags and shoes for the wife.

Based on what he will get at Anfield, after winning us 55, 56 and 57 it will be like an apprentice wage in comparison.

I havent seen or heard what wage Gerrard is on per week,anybody heard anything ?

Just curious.

I was thinking the same, not seem or heard anything about this.

TBH I’m glad. Getting into a p*ssing contest with the scum over salaries and transfer fees is pointless, will only lead us into making rash/stupid decisions and currently there would only be one winner.

Back