Gerry Collins: Rangers are a burden to Alex McLeish

Yeah very rarely back in the 60's & early 70's the tims didn't support the Scotland team and very few people from the north came to Glasgow to watch the Scotland team,as a lot of people just up there couldn't afford it,now they can and they are all Rangers haters

Their are many Gers fans from up north!

Collins as a player was simple and useless.

He hasn't changed at all.

What I want to know is how this bigoted, moronic auld deadbeat managed to get a gig giving his "expert" opinion on national radio?

How many folk actually to listen to it? I do. He use to annoy me but now I genuinely enjoy the Timmy pain. I think Bill Young knows exactly what he's doing getting him on.

At least Rocksport the pundits are open about who they support.

I want Gerry Collins on on Monday with Hugh Burns after the old firm it would be good entertainment

Reactions: TNT
Do you know the real reason why Scotland has struggled to develop quality players over the last few decades Gerry? Because morons like you have been employed as coaches delivering prehistoric content and feedback to young footballers who have already been limited by a huge shift in culture. Your opinion is utterly worthless and should be ignored and mocked. Fortunately you’re no longer polluting the game by being employed to coach our young footballers. Shut up about our club you clueless simpleton.

Guys a fkn dinosaur. He barely knows what he trying to say and can't defend his point at all. Guys a fkn stooge

In 2012 clowns like Collins told us voting Rangers down the leagues would see Scottish football "booming" for years to come?

Since then we've seen Scotland lose it's 2nd CL place, fall further down the rankings, make reduced income from TV/sponsors and over several years also watched one of the most one sided top leagues in Europe maybe even the world take place

Now that all the "booming" guff has been shot to bits it's still Rangers fault?

It seems that whatever is wrong with Scotland then the default position is to blame Rangers!:mad:They reap what they sow when they tried to destroy us!:mad:

W.A.T.P.

How many folk actually to listen to it? I do. He use to annoy me but now I genuinely enjoy the Timmy pain. I think Bill Young knows exactly what he's doing getting him on.

At least Rocksport the pundits are open about who they support.

I want Gerry Collins on on Monday with Hugh Burns after the old firm it would be good entertainment
Never seems to happen - does it? :)

I don't mind Rocksport at all - at least they don't hide their allegiances. So, it makes for better debate.

Back