Gers fans who bought Leipzig end tickets will be moved to neutral area

Now hundreds more Gers fans will be given safe passage to watch their team inside the Red Bull Arena on Thursday.

RB Leipzig confirmed supporters who bought tickets direct from them won't be refused entry or expected to sit with home fans for the first-leg tie.

Union Berlin fans were moved after buying from the website for the German Cup semi-final last week.

RB Leipzig said: "Glasgow has received five per cent of the total capacity for the guest block, 2192 tickets.

"With us, wearing the guest fan clothing is allowed in neutral areas, unlike in the UK.

"Should fans from Scotland have bought in with us, they will probably sit in the guest area, as Union Berlin fans did on Wednesday."
Bit of a non-story that nothing we didn't already know.

Now hundreds more Gers fans will be given safe passage to watch their team inside the Red Bull Arena on Thursday.

RB Leipzig confirmed supporters who bought tickets direct from them won't be refused entry or expected to sit with home fans for the first-leg tie.

Union Berlin fans were moved after buying from the website for the German Cup semi-final last week.

RB Leipzig said: "Glasgow has received five per cent of the total capacity for the guest block, 2192 tickets.

"With us, wearing the guest fan clothing is allowed in neutral areas, unlike in the UK.

"Should fans from Scotland have bought in with us, they will probably sit in the guest area, as Union Berlin fans did on Wednesday."
I've bought a home end ticket in block 132. Theres still tickets available for block 102 which folk seem to say is the neutral zone, trying to decide whether to risk it or just buy another

I've bought a home end ticket in block 132. Theres still tickets available for block 102 which folk seem to say is the neutral zone, trying to decide whether to risk it or just buy another
132 is also section C so should be fine as that section is neutral

That seems far too sensible! Accommodating paying customers and relocating them so everyone can enjoy the spectacle in peace. Bloody Germans, too damn efficient and respectful!

Not sure how this works, given the match is a sell out (or am I missing something?). If all seats are sold, how can they move us from one section to another? I know we don't sit down at Euro aways and nobody takes their actual specific seat but given the numbers that have bought home end briefs, I don't know how this gets managed. I've got two home end so just curious.

Not sure how this works, given the match is a sell out (or am I missing something?). If all seats are sold, how can they move us from one section to another? I know we don't sit down at Euro aways and nobody takes their actual specific seat but given the numbers that have bought home end briefs, I don't know how this gets managed. I've got two home end so just curious.
They are not going to move us unless we are in sector B or D.

It's probably not home ends you have it will be neutral end

The "home ends" are Sectors B & D.

If you've bought tickets for A or C, you wont be moved as they are "neutral" areas.

See for those of us who are "neutral" fans, does this mean we get out the stadium at full time unlike the official away end? :D

They’ve been cancelling more outwith the neutral areas today. My mates got this a few hours ago for tickets in D9 and D10. He also had tickets in C104 and 105 but these weren’t cancelled. Section C have previously been okayed for Rangers fans by their tickets office.

Dear football fan,

There is an issue about your purchase of tickets for the game RB Leipzig vs. Glasgow Rangers on April 28th, 2022.

Your seats were located in the home area of RB Leipzig, this means they are reserved for RB Leipzig fans only. That’s why we are sorry to tell you that we have to cancel your tickets.

You will get a notice on the ticket cancellation till the weekend and your money will be refund to your original payment method.

If you still want to come to the game, please check with your host club, Glasgow Rangers.

We are sorry for the inconvenience!

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards

RB Leipzig Service-Center
Tel.: +49 341124797777
Mail:
service.rbleipzig@redbulls.com
RasenBallsport Leipzig GmbH • Cottaweg 3 • DE 04177 Leipzig
Geschäftsführer: Oliver Mintzlaff (Vorsitzender), Florian Hopp
Unternehmenssitz: Leipzig • Handelsregister beim Amtsgericht Leipzig
Handelsregister: HRB 30621 • 231/117/09270 • USt.-ID: DE296959298

They’ve been cancelling more outwith the neutral areas today. My mates got this a few hours ago for tickets in D9 and D10. He also had tickets in C104 and 105 but these weren’t cancelled. Section C have previously been okayed for Rangers fans by their tickets office.

Dear football fan,

There is an issue about your purchase of tickets for the game RB Leipzig vs. Glasgow Rangers on April 28th, 2022.

Your seats were located in the home area of RB Leipzig, this means they are reserved for RB Leipzig fans only. That’s why we are sorry to tell you that we have to cancel your tickets.

You will get a notice on the ticket cancellation till the weekend and your money will be refund to your original payment method.

If you still want to come to the game, please check with your host club, Glasgow Rangers.

We are sorry for the inconvenience!

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards

RB Leipzig Service-Center
Tel.: +49 341124797777
Mail:
service.rbleipzig@redbulls.com
RasenBallsport Leipzig GmbH • Cottaweg 3 • DE 04177 Leipzig
Geschäftsführer: Oliver Mintzlaff (Vorsitzender), Florian Hopp
Unternehmenssitz: Leipzig • Handelsregister beim Amtsgericht Leipzig
Handelsregister: HRB 30621 • 231/117/09270 • USt.-ID: DE296959298
That’s because we’ve been told sections B&D are for strictly home fans so anyone that’s bought tickets for those sections will have them cancelled.

Any idea of the neutral sections? Im in 105.

BAC14-C11-BF6-B-456-F-A8-F7-201450-E16784.jpg

If your seat is in any of the purple or blue sections, you'll be classed as in a "neutral area"

If you stupidly booked for B or D (Green/Orange) then you've booked the home end and your ticket will likely be cancelled.

The white circled area is the official Rangers end.

I’ll be on both those flights mate. Any idea what section the neutral zone is? Be and my mate have a ticket for 103 C
Think out flight is 12:50 to Berlin and You should be absolutely fine there mate think it’s roughly 103 through 106 that covers neutral section I’m in 106 with 2 others , when we played there last we were 106 but that was official away allocation due to the size of away support ,cant wait for this trip.

Think out flight is 12:50 to Berlin and You should be absolutely fine there mate think it’s roughly 103 through 106 that covers neutral section I’m in 106 with 2 others , when we played there last we were 106 but that was official away allocation due to the size of away support ,cant wait for this trip.

Easy jet 7am from Glasgow then the 1250 Ryanair stansted to berlin! Reckon it’s just going to be packed with bears. I’m absolutely buzzing as well. These two days at work are dragging in haha. Where is the sash bash on Wednesday night in berlin?

Easy jet 7am from Glasgow then the 1250 Ryanair stansted to berlin! Reckon it’s just going to be packed with bears. I’m absolutely buzzing as well. These two days at work are dragging in haha. Where is the sash bash on Wednesday night in berlin?
Aye think that’s exactly the flights we are on and it’s always the same days leading up to going away lol , Hofbrau beer hall mate from what I gather mate it’s pretty big but you do need to book we’re booked in from half 5 on Wednesday night was rocking the last time I’m sure it’ll be the same this time.

Aye think that’s exactly the flights we are on and it’s always the same days leading up to going away lol , Hofbrau beer hall mate from what I gather mate it’s pretty big but you do need to book we’re booked in from half 5 on Wednesday night was rocking the last time I’m sure it’ll be the same this time.

I know the exact one! Cheers for the info mate. I’ll book me and my mate in now. Hopefully catch you for a few pints and renditions of the sash over there :))

I know the exact one! Cheers for the info mate. I’ll book me and my mate in now. Hopefully catch you for a few pints and renditions of the sash over there :))
Think we are staying within a 5 minute stumble away from it which is handy :D and count me in a bit of cultural singing and plenty booze.

Think we are staying within a 5 minute stumble away from it which is handy :D and count me in a bit of cultural singing and plenty booze.
That’s handy! We are staying in the ibis potsdamer so easy enough to get back and forth via the ubahn. Highly recommend burgermeister for a scran if you get the opportunity as well. That’s what we will be having to line the stomachs before copious steins of German beer!

That’s handy! We are staying in the ibis potsdamer so easy enough to get back and forth via the ubahn. Highly recommend burgermeister for a scran if you get the opportunity as well. That’s what we will be having to line the stomachs before copious steins of German beer!
We stayed in there our last trip to Leipzig quite handy getting about there was a Mexican steak house just at the bottom of the road which is pretty good if you get the chance, bring it on can’t fûckin wait mrs is just about demented as it’s al I’m prattling on about lol.

We stayed in there our last trip to Leipzig quite handy getting about there was a Mexican steak house just at the bottom of the road which is pretty good if you get the chance, bring it on can’t fûckin wait mrs is just about demented as it’s al I’m prattling on about lol.

Think my mrs is just happy to get rid of me for a few days lol. Will check that Mexican out if we have time!

What sections are the neutral areas?

Bit of a begging letter, this.
If anyone has found themselves unable to go to Leipzig, and has a ticket
Going, I'd love to take it off your hands.
Pm me and I'll travel to pick it up. Thank you in desperation.

Why not go on the RBL ticket website and get one for Section C or A there were some left on the site and their secondary ticketing section. Just don't buy B or D

There are 144 tickets currently for resale. Choose one in Zone 'C' in the neutral section. You'll be alongside hundreds of Bears.

Last edited:
Back