Gers linked with Rochdale winger Kwadwo Baah

Bonnyloyal

According to The Athletic’s Sam Lee, West Ham United and Rangers are both interested in signing Rochdale winger Kwadwo Baah, and the player is ready to seal a move in the next seven days.

He is out of contract in the summer and could join an overseas club for free on February 2, and Rochdale are willing to cash in on him before the January transfer window shuts.

The 18-year-old is also on the radars of Juventus, Bayern Munich and a couple of Championship sides given his huge potential, and he is seriously thinking of the offers from these clubs as he eyes an exit from the League One side.

West Ham have already tabled a bid, and manager David Moyes and Rochdale boss Brian Barry-Murphy have talked about Baah in length.

The teenager has scored thrice and assisted twice in seven league starts this term and is proving to be a quality finisher given the type of spectacular goals he bags.

Sportslens View

The Hammers are looking to bolster their attack this month after losing both Sebastien Haller and Robert Snodgrass, but whether Baah can have an immediate impact at the London Stadium remains to be seen.

The youngster will be keen to continue playing first-team football on a regular basis, and that might not be guaranteed at West Ham given the calibre of options currently available.

Manager Steven Gerrard could be able to offer him that immediately at Ibrox, though, and a move to the Light Blues where his development can continue could be tempting.

While Rangers are 23 points clear at the top of the Scottish Premiership table, bolstering his attack with a quality option this month would not be a bad idea.

Baah can play excellently well on both wings and is clearly not short of suitors.

He will be mainly one for the future wherever he goes next, and it will be interesting to see which of his suitors win the race for his signature

Going by their goals conceded I'd be concerned if we were looking at any of their defenders, but they do score a lot as well, so certainly seems one for the future.

Another wide forward linked.

Replacing Barker / Jones or do we think Kent will be sold for big bucks?

Checkout the story about him when he was a ball boy at Crystal Palace lol opposition were again wasting time so he walked on the pitch and placed the ball for by-kick .

I think any player with an awesome sounding name like this should automatically be a Rangers target. It’s how I operate on Football Manager and I’ve had constant success.

Back