Gers memorabilia

Professor Yaffle

Official Ticketer
Whats your treasured Gers item or items?

I bet there are folk with an aladins cave of gers stuff.

My own collection isn't huge but is too big for my storage! I will sell some one day.

I've a share cert from 1890s signed by William Wilton that I won't part with. A signed framed top from the team that won in Florence (not match worn) framed with a few photos and match ticket. A red poppy top signed by guys like Bobby Brown through to some present players and loads in between. Would not sell that.

There probably the best items I have. I've some more signed tops and photos, books and programmes signed but I need to sort them all out.

What's your prized gers possessions?

Signed Davie Cooper photo he sent to me after meeting him on holiday is probably my most valuable.

I've a number of signed stuff and a few things won from RSEA auctions that take pride of place in the house.

Got an autographed copy of Davie Cooper's autobiography 'True Blue". Also have a few signed programs from the 9IAR era too.

Complete set prostar (Rangers figures), massive Gers card collection, Jim Baxter and Davie Cooper autographs.

i used to have a Rangers champagne bottle from the early 00's and a rangers club tie from around the same time and both got stolen from my room whilst i was on tour. I was devastated :(

Got the autographs from the players from the 8 in a row season which I'm as delighted with today as I was as a wean.

Signed Bob McPhail book and Spirit of Rangers framed print probably my most prized.

My prized possession is the scarf I bought after seeing Rangers win the League Cup in 1970, it was the first time I'd seen us win silverware. I haven't worn it for years, just sits pretty in a drawer.
I plan to wear it again on the day we can clinch 55.

Hibs programme from 1975 when we won the League signed by both John Greig and Colin Stein who my Dad met both post match in Waverley Station in Edinburgh

Also have the programme and match ticket from the game that was played on the day I was born, won't disclose which game but ain't a easy programme or ticket to come by

The wife's Granda gave me a half pint glass tankard from the 60's with either the League Championship trophy or the Scottish Cup on it along with the players autographs.

Got a few squad signed shirts from the last 15 years. Got Albertz shirt from Stuart McCall testimonial. Got Durie's from the tin mans testimonial. Amongst some other stuff

Think I have 99% of all books written about or connected to the club
My favourite items are the gifts the club have given to hospitality and sponsors over the years

Ten tickets short of every away ticket back to 1995. Some scarce ones I've picked up like the closed doors game against Inter in 2005 and the Shelbourne ticket in 1998 that was meant to be played in Dublin but rescheduled to Tranmere.

I've got big Amo's shirt from his last game in the 2003 SC final, it's framed and hanging in the wee mans bedroom, I've also got a signed Davie Cooper autobiography, I waited in line in WH Smiths when I was a boy to get it signed by the great man.
I should have had the match ball from the legends game against AC Milan a few years ago as the wife caught the ball that ironically big Amo kicked into the crowd after the game but the silly bint handed it to the wee boy sitting in front of us.....I've only just started speaking to her again.

Oh just remembered I've also got a signed Nacho Novo helicopter Sunday photo from a speakers night he was at a couple of months ago.

I have collected numerous items over the years but my pride and joy is The Spirit of Ibrox with over 50 signatures in it

I had a blue Christmas bauble with the crest on it. Had it for nearly 15 years still in the box, it took pride of place on my Xmas tree. Last year my two year old picked it up and dropped it. Smashed too a million pieces. Heartbroken

90% of the ticket stubs from every game we have played in european football since 1956,an invite to the opening of the new Ibrox stadium in 1899,season ticket from 1894,over 100 shirts all rangers related,2500 badges,pennants,various signed items etc etc
Very impressive mate. Must have hours of fun sorting through it all.

A Share Certificate with Mr Struth's signature on it; a Share Certificate with Alan Morton's signature on it; the receipts for the instalments for the purchase of shares on incorporation in 1899.; and various other items.

Various match worn tops from over the years

2 really good additions Johnny Hamiltons match worn 1978 League Cup Final Shirt & a match issue 92-93 Champions League shirt.

A Share Certificate with Mr Struth's signature on it; a Share Certificate with Alan Morton's signature on it; the receipts for the instalments for the purchase of shares on incorporation in 1899.; and various other items.
Got a few signed shirts and pictures including the nine in a row team from Stuart MCAlls testimonial. Pride though is signed framed ECWC replica shirt

I've still got the sore head from when Harold Davis skelped me when he walked into the surprise party Nash and I organised for him!

Got a ECWC top signed by the whole squad, and signed Rangers and Montrose tops from a game at Ibrox in Jan 13 when my mate's brother was manager of Montrose. Also got a full team signed top from a game v Kilmarnock a few years ago, and a signed Gazza England top. And quite a few signed books.

My Da's scarf - dates from the 60's or early 70's, I guess.

I'm going to sell it on eBay shortly as it just sits in a bag in a drawer and I'd rather it was in the hands of a bear who collected them. Can anyone date it more precisely or tell me anything more about it?

http://imgur.com/a/vNCeJ

A couple of odds and ends,signed books etc. Prized possession is a bottle of whisky to commemorate the Ran

I've got a few. Spirit of Ibrox signed by John Greig, Jock Shaw, Eric Caldow, Colin Stein and Willie Johnston. Made in Govan framed picture. Framed and signed ECWC jersey,

got few things john greigs booked signed by big john
billy kings top from the petrofact final holt and halidays boots also from various matches
signed 1972 shirt so nowt great to be honest lol

Got a signed 9IAR top & a signed Walter Smith photo from the 54 celebrations out here with me.

Various other tops etc stored back at my mums in Glasgow.

Have a belter of a signed home 02/03 strip - which also just happens to be my favourite home top of all time, must be signed by about 50 ex players

Back