Gers memorabilia

A few of my favourite items
1fcmpz.jpg

8x7uo6.jpg

xm3no1.jpg

6qy9mr.jpg

2igzs4i.jpg

K

And my all time favourite item, signed for me about 4 hours before a league winning performance, with a smile and a " there you go wee man" by one of our greatest.

nmluyv.jpg

24lstas.jpg

R.I.P Davie

Never forgotten

Last edited:
I've got that scarf as well. Mine came from my Uncle Iny, who passed away in 1963, though I never got it till 1970. In the late 60's/ early 70's, there were loadsa these about, but they mainly lost their stripes & badges as they are kinda painted on, so I saw a lot that ended up near enough plain blue. Mine is in right good nick, as yours looks, only comes out on special occasions, but it will never be sold. Once saw one on ebay that was at £700, dont know if it sold or not.

Thanks for the information, Rab. My scarf's on eBay at the moment - auction ends on Wednesday and it's currently at £60. Don't see it reaching £700 right enough!

Whats your treasured Gers item or items?

I bet there are folk with an aladins cave of gers stuff.

My own collection isn't huge but is too big for my storage! I will sell some one day.

I've a share cert from 1890s signed by William Wilton that I won't part with. A signed framed top from the team that won in Florence (not match worn) framed with a few photos and match ticket. A red poppy top signed by guys like Bobby Brown through to some present players and loads in between. Would not sell that.

There probably the best items I have. I've some more signed tops and photos, books and programmes signed but I need to sort them all out.

What's your prized gers possessions?

The Wee Blue Books, RSA Annuals and the Rangers 50's/60's home programmes.

My first scarf was The Centenary scarf,Rangers player holding Scottish Cup with a gold Sash round it,my dad had the same tie,also the old Rangers Supporters Association scarfs,worth a fortune now.

Modern things mainly...
Top from Walter's last season, signed by Walter.
Top we wore in UEFA final, signed by Nacho.
Top from Division 3 season, signed by Jig.
Piles of programmes, including Rangers v Ajax Super Cup and the Rangers News nearest to the day I was born.
Various other individual autographs and photographs with players...Goram, Greig, Gough, Amo, Marvin, Numan, McCall, Hurlock, Alex Rae, Naismith, McCoist, Mols, Caniggia
Hope the wee man appreciates his inheritance! :)

Whats your treasured Gers item or items?

I bet there are folk with an aladins cave of gers stuff.

My own collection isn't huge but is too big for my storage! I will sell some one day.

I've a share cert from 1890s signed by William Wilton that I won't part with. A signed framed top from the team that won in Florence (not match worn) framed with a few photos and match ticket. A red poppy top signed by guys like Bobby Brown through to some present players and loads in between. Would not sell that.

There probably the best items I have. I've some more signed tops and photos, books and programmes signed but I need to sort them all out.

What's your prized gers possessions?
I have a signed ECWCF SHIRT AND THE BACK OFF A STAND SEAT OF THE OLD STAND.

Just remembered

A top signed by some from gers legends and Milan legends including Laudrup, Baresi, Papin, Massaro and others.

As I got this done myself at the dinner (Laudrup signed it another time) it's the only one signed by this collection of players

Also a photo of my dad, Nacho & myself in the centre circle at Ibrox after the 1872 walk.

Need to look this out and get it framed as well.

Not a collection as such, but I've kept my ticket from Manchester and have a league winners medal from 1962-63 that I got as a Christening gift

Last edited:
If it was a player's medal from that season that's bloody tremendous
It is indeed mate, my Dad was friendly with Willie Henderson at the time so it was his so it's a prized possession (and still in its original box).

Non-Rangers related, but I've got Pele's autograph in the house aswell as my mum bumped into him in Italy during the 1990 World Cup (she had no idea who he was and a work colleague told her and suggested she should probably get his autograph for her boy )

A signed copy of John Greig's book, a signed Lee McCulloch top, a poppy top signed by about 10 players and then a hundred odd programmes and a decent sized collection of away ticket stubs.

Edit: 2 signed balls too, one from 1996 and the other from 2003-04.

Signed ball from helicopter sunday winning squad

Signed framed shirt from 15/16

Signed framed pic with me and gazza

Various autographs

I would love a dedicated room for all things rangers cos i would have so much more

Back