Gers Online question

gorams_glayva

Ordered the new top on Dec 3rd, for delivery to the USA. Figured should get here in plenty of time....but alas not here yet. Emailed customer service twice now...no reply. Great service!!

Anyone have any idea on timeline for shipping out here? Thx in advance...

Don’t know about the States but I placed an order yesterday
and I got notification today that it had been dispatched.....
Also that I should receive it before 1pm tomorrow. Very
impressed...

Well, I wish I could give you a more definite answer, but here's been my experiences so far...

Ordered a personalised Home top ("Gerrard 8") and a 47 brand hat on the first day of the online store opening - took about 6 weeks for delivery. Probably because of the initial rush.

After that, I bought another cap and a winter hat and they were delivered within about 2 weeks.

Right now with the Christmas rush? Who knows?!

Sorry I'm not much help but that's how it's gone for me so far with deliveries to NY.

I ordered the home top when the online shop opened in September 21st. after a long wait because of the early madness I was given a tracking number saying that it had left the hub on October 2nd. so I figured that it should arrive within two weeks as it was now on it's way.
At the end of October the tracking was still showing the same message,left the hub on October 2nd.
I contacted them the first week of November to suggest that we now assume that it is lost and they give me a refund,which they did.
As luck would have it the top arrived a couple of days later so I contacted them again to charge my credit card but until now they haven't.

As for the o.p. ordering on Dec.3rd. that will get caught up in the Christmas mail,I would allow them until the first week of January.

Back