Gers squad visit Royal Hospital for Children in Glasgow

First comment on the link , they c*nts are beyond help .
The run of games these guys are in the middle of and they're visiting sick kids in hospital in what little down time they have.
Not to mention putting themselves at risk of illness.

Only the most vile, diseased rodent would dare make a negative out of that.

McGregor, Tav, Dorrans, Middleton and Goldson came into the childrens A&E. Got a couple of pictures, autographs and a teddy bear for my daughter.

Well done Rangers.Wonder what kind of coverage we'll get on bbc. No doubt they'll be fawning all over any scum christmas hospital visit but ignore us...maybe

First comment on the link , they c*nts are beyond help .
Subhuman Weirdo's who's hate is stronger than basic human decency. Not all but a worryingly high percentage of them.
giphy.gif

Well done Rangers.Wonder what kind of coverage we'll get on bbc. No doubt they'll be fawning all over any scum christmas hospital visit but ignore us...maybe
They were there last week.

Don't why people can't just be civil on any social media platform regarding these visits. Regardless of who and when, I guarantee that visit will have hit some of them very hard when they see the kids and hear the stories.

Tims must be born without a decency gene.

It can't be a coincidence so many of them are unable to display basic human compassion.

They were there last week.

Don't why people can't just be civil on any social media platform regarding these visits. Regardless of who and when, I guarantee that visit will have hit some of them very hard when they see the kids and hear the stories.
I couldn't care less what team turns up to help make these kids day. If it's a Rangers or a celtic player that puts a smile on the kids faces then they should praised and idiots on social media should just take a day off.

I couldn't care less what team turns up to help make these kids day. If it's a Rangers or a celtic player that puts a smile on the kids faces then they should praised and idiots on social media should just take a day off.
Most of our pics on the Yorkhill page are of Gerrard with kids and Parents. Last week it was brown and parents. Not lo g ago it was Glasgow rugby. We aren't stars but our work will be over on Wednesday to entertain and bring gifts. Some don't k ow what to expect and are scared they might get. I doubt they will on the visit as the kids light up. Can't say it won't happen when they get home.

Anyone with a brain or a heart will take one in the feels when they visit them. The stupidity of morons with phones and a log in is hideous.

Most of our pics on the Yorkhill page are of Gerrard with kids and Parents. Last week it was brown and parents. Not lo g ago it was Glasgow rugby. We aren't stars but our work will be over on Wednesday to entertain and bring gifts. Some don't k ow what to expect and are scared they might get. I doubt they will on the visit as the kids light up. Can't say it won't happen when they get home.

Anyone with a brain or a heart will take one in the feels when they visit them. The stupidity of morons with phones and a log in is hideous.
Anybody that puts a smile on the face of a kid who's in hospital is a star mate.Parents appreciate these days as much as the kids do

So much vileness posted on such a heart warming event by obsessed c@nts. you really do have to despair of the bottom feeders of humanity.

Gets me every year when the club do this :( great for the kids and parents alike, to put a smile on there face is priceless, god bless you all from the big Rangers family x

Credit to Rangers for visiting the sick kids and cheering them up and their parents.
Disgusted by the comments of the celtic fans on there. You would think for one moment they could reign in their bile but they cant. They have no conscience or morals.

First, well done all at Rangers for making those poor wee kids Christmas’s

Second, I think we’re getting to the stage where banning twitter is a viable consideration. Just a platform for the most poisonous, vile, arseholes in society to stir up hatred and division. Genuinely unbelievable that people would choose to troll an article about a hospital visit to sick children.

Credit to Rangers for visiting the sick kids and cheering them up and their parents.
Disgusted by the comments of the celtic fans on there. You would think for one moment they could reign in their bile but they cant. They have no conscience or morals.

Vile, hate filled scum, always have been and always will be, that’s there inbred mentality though, as my mum always said “you can’t educate pork”

Back