Gers store online

munkoomccoist

Must admit I’ve lost where we’re up to with this. Mate from Newcastle wants to buy his wee girls a Rangers strip. Is the general consensus to boycott purchasing from here?

thanks.

I gave up following the latest a long time ago until I need to know again. That ok with you?
No not really.
So, you gave up reading about the companies who have made millions from Rangers and not bothered to hand over the agreed contractual fees?

You are a 'well known' poster on here and there has been dozens of threads on this in the past few weeks and months.
It is amazing, if not ridiculous, that you did not know this 'company' should be avoided and that Rangers are currently engaged in legal action regarding the money they are withholding.

They owe our club something in the region of 2.5 million, maybe higher. So, as others are saying, stay clear of all outlets selling Rangers official merchandise.

No not really.
So, you gave up reading about the companies who have made millions from Rangers and not bothered to hand over the agreed contractual fees?

You are a 'well known' poster on here and there has been dozens of threads on this in the past few weeks and months.
It is amazing, if not ridiculous, that you did not know this 'company' should be avoided and that Rangers are currently engaged in legal action regarding the money they are withholding.

Take a day off mate. I could see the force of it if I had purchased from there before checking. The retail dispute has become a side show and trawling though legal documents and posters opinions of what needs to be done is frankly boring. I just don’t have the time.

Just to add to that, there’s been the slight issue of a global pandemic these last few months which has been somewhat distracting.

Ridiculous indeed.

ffs, how is it possible that a Rangers fan doesn't know the answer to this 'question'?
Is this the same Rangers fans who still buy stone island, cp company and whatever else he sells in his other stores?
Op just asked a question, and tbh there are mixed signals being sent out by Rangers fans. Club merchandise is a no no but slap a label on a jacket and pay over the odds for it seems to be ok.

Do we get a penny either way ? as we are being screwed left right and center on these deals

Hopefully the next deal is water tight and in our favor otherwise we need to look into producing selling and distribution on our own.

Is this the same Rangers fans who still buy stone island, cp company and whatever else he sells in his other stores?
Op just asked a question, and tbh there are mixed signals being sent out by Rangers fans. Club merchandise is a no no but slap a label on a jacket and pay over the odds for it seems to be ok.
Good point, the fat ladys front bottom is unavoidable in the high street

Nail on the head. Amount of times I hear those fans preaching about not buy club merchandise, only to see them bedecked in that fat pricks labels.

Nail on the head. Amount of times I hear those fans preaching about not buy club merchandise, only to see them bedecked in that fat pricks labels.
The hypocrisy amongst the uber staunch is very real.
"Dont buy from Rangers cos fatboy gets the money"
" look at my stone island (fatboy still gets the money)"

Must admit I’ve lost where we’re up to with this. Mate from Newcastle wants to buy his wee girls a Rangers strip. Is the general consensus to boycott purchasing from here?

thanks.

i bought my wee girl one last week. They are on sale in the store.

bit shit the not getting paid but no where else to get it so just bit the bullet.

it’s your call obviously.

No not really.

social isolation? go for a walk son and calm down ;)

No not really.

This self isolation getting to you a bit? Or are you just on yer period?

No not really.

You do realise there's millions all over the world stuck in the house but the vast majority are managing to get through it without being a total knob?

No not really.

Lockdown getting to some people... have a beer and a lie down ffs

This self isolation getting to you a bit? Or are you just on yer period?
You do realise there's millions all over the world stuck in the house but the vast majority are managing to get through it without being a total knob?
There's gonna be some mental arguments and rants on here in the next week or so. Cabin fever already setting in for some

Back