Gers Store Online

Finfaecarrick

Official Ticketer
My Uncle a Diehard Bluenose celebrates his 73rd Birthday next week, so ordered him the Rangers Hip Flask online, looked the part in a wee presentation box and along with a bottle of Brandy should be a fitting present.

Hip Flask arrived today, gift box all scuffed and damaged, even the bubble wrap covering it is torn and shredded, yet the outer secure mail bag fully intact. So obviously no fault of Royal Mail.

I'm absolutely disgusted and will not give this as a present, it looks as if I've bought it from a Jumble Sale.
Some ba5tard thought it was fitting to send this out?

Not Rangers Standard, being busy not an excuse for a substandard service.

Poor service and very surprising given the feedback so far. Silly question just in case, but is it obviously the original Rangers mail bag it arrived in?

What was their reply when you told them?

Emailed them when I got in from work, no reply as yet, having said that my Wife said she ordered me 2 T Shirts from them for Christmas and they only sent 1, she has emailed them, got a refund for the 1 that never arrived but still not a reply to email let alone an apology.

Reeks of an Amateur Operation.

The coaches grey, red & white training top has been out of stock in most sizes since late November.
What the hell is going on with the supply chain?

I was in the shop today swapping a polo shirt as sizing seems a bit out. The polo shirt was bought online and as a pressie for me and I had no problem swapping it. Only thing I was asked was if I had the receipt.
You should take a few pix of packaging and the product and email the pix to tbem.

The coaches grey, red & white training top has been out of stock in most sizes since late November.
What the hell is going on with the supply chain?

Hummel underestimated the demand.

They could hardly kit out the 1st team all the way down to the 8's never mind the Bears.

I'd like to think they'd be far better prepared for next season.

Hummel underestimated the demand.

They could hardly kit out the 1st team all the way down to the 8's never mind the Bears.

I'd like to think they'd be far better prepared for next season.
Heard that’s why our retail guy was sacked. Did not include the players strips etc in the deal so rangers had to fork out a lot of money all the way through the ranks

I ordered a t shirt and a hat online the day before the Celtic game and pleasantly surprised they arrived Jan 3rd despite the holiday period.

Terrible they made such a mess for the OP, but have to say my experience was pretty positive.

I ordered a t shirt and a hat online the day before the Celtic game and pleasantly surprised they arrived Jan 3rd despite the holiday period.

Terrible they made such a mess for the OP, but have to say my experience was pretty positive.

Pleased for you bud.

Got an email back asking me either to return it to their Returns Dept or call into St Enochs for refund or replacement.

If I return it that'll be a total of £9 spent on postage for a £15 item and probably not receive the thing til after the day of the Birthday.

Will keep it myself and get the Uncle something else.

But fcuk you Gersstoreonline.

Got an email back asking me either to return it to their Returns Dept or call into St Enochs for refund or replacement.

If I return it that'll be a total of £9 spent on postage for a £15 item and probably not receive the thing til after the day of the Birthday.

Could you not give him it without the box ? I’m sure he’d be chuffed with it and the brandy he won’t know any different . The product itself isn’t damaged .

I honestly think some of our support have been asleep for ten years. The least little thing to have a pop at anything to do with the club and they are straight in there. We have had the heart and soul ripped out of Rangers by crooks, conmen and those that seen the opportunity for a fast buck. It is not a disaster when a top ends up a week overdue, other shops run out of certain size items as well, the SLO is doing a fantastic job, the people who work in the ticket office are doing an amazing job with unprecedented demand, Tom Miller lives and breathes Rangers so what that he isn’t the u,timate professional describing a Rangers goal.

I want my season ticket back for myself and my two kids - I can’t get three together so will wait.
I want to join the travel club - I can’t see above point

It will take maybe five years before we are back to where we were. Let’s enjoy where we are today.

Quick question, training tops are out of stock online for nearly every size, have been for weeks.

Does the shop have these or do they only have what is available online?

I for one have not been asleep nor has my referred to Uncle, together we have held a Supporters Club through some very low times, we have travelled to some bleak locations as we rose from the mire, and even when we had diddys running Our Club we still exalted Rangers FC and would never settle for 2nd best.

If something is shoddy at Our Club it needs changing, don't ever accept anything else at Rangers.

I for one have not been asleep nor has my referred to Uncle, together we have held a Supporters Club through some very low times, we have travelled to some bleak locations as we rose from the mire, and even when we had diddys running Our Club we still exalted Rangers FC and would never settle for 2nd best.

If something is shoddy at Our Club it needs changing, don't ever accept anything else at Rangers.

We get it. You're raging.

Just go in the shop and get a new one or send it back like they said.

What did you expect them to say?

You must've been looking for something for nothing, these things happen, they are willing to rectify the issue. It's not their fault that the logistics of where you live and close proximity of your uncle's birthday means that neither solution (posting it back or visiting the store) suit your circumstances.

I must say your %^*& you gers store comment is a bit OTT.

As suggested above, stick it in another box. He'll never use the box anyway.

It looks like you came on FF in a rage before you even gave the shop a chance to sort it out. Every company I know sub contracts the distribution, problems happen . If you contact the store and they aren’t helpful then fair enough however too many people have given the store ( which was nigh on a miracle to get open) grief immediately. Others then panic and assume it isn’t safe to order. I have ordered hundreds of pounds worth of stuff since the 21st September and with the exception of the delay on the first day haven’t had a single problem.

What a pathetic rant. What exactly were you expecting, something for free I suppose?

You have not even answered whether it was obviously the original packaging or not, some twat in the mail centre could have easily messed with it and put a new packaging on it. But according to you, it's "fuck you gerstroreonline" because you never got your £15 item for free.

FFS, just go and send a picture to The Sun, with you gurning beside the damaged box...

I honestly think some of our support have been asleep for ten years. The least little thing to have a pop at anything to do with the club and they are straight in there. We have had the heart and soul ripped out of Rangers by crooks, conmen and those that seen the opportunity for a fast buck. It is not a disaster when a top ends up a week overdue, other shops run out of certain size items as well, the SLO is doing a fantastic job, the people who work in the ticket office are doing an amazing job with unprecedented demand, Tom Miller lives and breathes Rangers so what that he isn’t the u,timate professional describing a Rangers goal.

I want my season ticket back for myself and my two kids - I can’t get three together so will wait.
I want to join the travel club - I can’t see above point

It will take maybe five years before we are back to where we were. Let’s enjoy where we are today.
This..... I know the OP is frustrated but it’s a simple mistake that can be rectified. The work done to rid the Club of the the fat mans grips cant be underestimated and should be applaused. Mirror this with the plight of the Newcastle fans who on the TV now chant they want him out of their club but can’t mobilise themselves in the manner to rid him whilst filling his pockets with cash.

Get a complaint in, this is an on going issue we had previously also. Our retail manager really has to investigate this kind of shabby and unacceptable service from our suppliers.

Given the fact, this has more than likely come from a warehouse, where someone is worked like a donkey, on a minimum wage and probably has some obnoxious wee fanny as a group leader in charge of them is also an issue I take precedence with, but that is another issue.

Like I said though, get your complaint into the retail manager at the club. Our retail department really have to address complaints of this nature and make sure we receive the best possible service. Again this is not happening and that is totally unacceptable.

Go into the store then? It's the same outfit online and in store.

These things happen from time to time for whatever reason but it's one of the issues with online shopping which, while a convenience in many ways, has it's drawbacks.

Their response is as much as can be expected but it won't stop folk losing their minds about service...

Go into the store then? It's the same outfit online and in store.

These things happen from time to time for whatever reason but it's one of the issues with online shopping which, while a convenience in many ways, has it's drawbacks.

Their response is as much as can be expected but it won't stop folk losing their minds about service...

Sorry for my rants and thanks for kindness shown and advice.
I live in Carrickfergus and popping into the Shop really isn't an option, I also could take the offer of returning it to their depot in England but I'd in essence be paying for their/someone's error and the new one would not be here til after Tuesday, day of Birthday.

Like others, I have spent and have had a fair whack spent on me from this outlet since November, future sales will be made in the store only, lesson learnt.

Finally, my intention was not to get anything for free, the first pledge of £15 here can have it, I will post it to you free of charge and donate the £15 to the Rangers Youth Development.

Ps I will not offer any refund for damaged goods ;-)

Back