Gers Store question

dmaude1872

Sorry if already covered, but does the club get the same or more of a percentage of sales from the new store that's opened in St Enoch Square?

I am going to spend a fair bit for Xmas presents and want to make sure the club gets the most :)

EDIT: I mean compared to thegersstoreonline.com . I'm not going to purchase from anywhere else!!!

Might end up having to go to the store as loads of things showing unavailable online.

Friend wanting a full home strip for wee boy, no socks left.
My son wanted the grey training top that the gaffer wears. His size unavailable.
I wanted to get my wee granddaughter a broxi bear toy. Sold out.

Think it's just not my day!

Might end up having to go to the store as loads of things showing unavailable online.

Friend wanting a full home strip for wee boy, no socks left.
My son wanted the grey training top that the gaffer wears. His size unavailable.
I wanted to get my wee granddaughter a broxi bear toy. Sold out.

Think it's just not my day!

I'd use the store. The website seems to be utterly unreliable.

Ordered the wee man's kit online last week. All the items were in stock and available. Still sitting as the order at the 'processing' stage despite an e-mail saying the stuff would be here within 3-5 working days. E-mailed asking for an update yesterday and heard fúck all back. Now bricking it for Xmas :D

Ordered the wee man's kit online last week. All the items were in stock and available. Still sitting as the order at the 'processing' stage despite an e-mail saying the stuff would be here within 3-5 working days. E-mailed asking for an update yesterday and heard fúck all back. Now bricking it for Xmas :D

Just hope by next weekend the shop hasn't run out too!

Good luck for Xmas, SDF junior won't understand it's all Ashleys fault...

Just hope by next weekend the shop hasn't run out too!

Good luck for Xmas, SDF junior won't understand it's all Ashleys fault...

Cheers mate, I'm sure I'm panicking for panicking's sake but a friend of mine got their kit delivered within two days not long before me so I'm naturally assuming the worst in my case :D

I'm in the same boat, ordered away and 3rd strip over a week ago for my son but no update

I'm in the same boat, ordered away and 3rd strip over a week ago for my son but no update

Shit. Now I'm REALLY panicking.

It's the lack of updates or responses that are troubling. They're still advertising pre Xmas delivery if you order before 18th December so fingers crossed they get it sorted.

Back